Silverline Tools

I have a plumb line that I made myself from a nut and a piece of string. That works perfectly, and it was free!
Sorry JBR but unless you have had the PL3 training and the consequent health & safety certificate, you are not qualified to use it. I think I might have to report you to Brussels. :D
It's OK, I've been on a course on how to use plumb lines, at least I hung around there for a while.

Sponsored Links
I have a plumb line that I made myself from a nut and a piece of string. That works perfectly, and it was free!

Not strictly true.
You must have bought the nut and string at some time. :LOL:

Not strictly true.
You must have bought the nut and string at some time. :LOL:
No, I found the nut on the floor and I nicked a bit of string from the school where I worked.
Free!

Sponsored Links
Sorry JBR but unless you have had the PL3 training and the consequent health & safety certificate, you are not qualified to use it. I think I might have to report you to Brussels. :D
It's OK, I've been on a course on how to use plumb lines, at least I hung around there for a while.

A course to use plumb lines? Are you sure they weren't just stringing you along? ;)

A course to use plumb lines? Are you sure they weren't just stringing you along? ;)
Why do they give you such a big piece of metal to dangle the string from? :confused:

Back