Smart phones... again!!

E

EddieM

Right so the upgrade from the battered old blackberry to the shiny new Samsung |Galaxy S4 has not gone well, now reverting back to the blackberry. The S4 is utterly woeful as a phone / business tool. Nice toy for kids though.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Specifically what's wrong with it?

Its email capabilities are useless compared to a blackberry. I only want a phone to :-

Make and receive phones calls, reliably and with clarity.

Manage emails efficiently.

Send texts as reliably as possible.

The rest.... you can keep, not interested.

BB is on its knees, its 2 recently released phones to try and pull them from the brink of bankrupcy don't seem to have done the trick so it won't be long now before BB is dead

ebay, full of mugs!

Which is why people think they can sell crap phones on there for inflated prices! :LOL: :LOL:

Samsung Galaxy is not a bad phone that does those things for me. Maybe its to do with your reception area?

I've recently got a Samsung Note 2 and it's okay but it does throw wobblers. I only got it because I need a big screen as I have that old person inelastic eye problem.

I've always said I'd rather have simpler but reliable over unreliable dog's danglies.

To this day, the most reliable phone I've had and still use is my works mob Nokia 'brick' from circa 1999. I can't say that about all the personal mobs I've had..

You can drop them, kick them, soak them throw them at a wall and they are like a Volvo.

The bleedin' lights still won't go out!!!

Sponsored Links
Back