So, an election.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is this going to clear the deadlock? Watching the interviews on the telly this morning, the Conservatives, Labour and the Libtards are all predicting a majority win for their party and all have ruled out a coalition.

Any predictions?

Sponsored Links
Cons will get through and we'll be in this situation forever.
People in this country are clearly not that smart when it comes to voting! Same as in the USA, who in their right mind would vote Trump?

I suppose losing in elections is the price of being intelligent eh? There’s always more thicko's than intellectuals out there. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Cons will get through and we'll be in this situation forever.
People in this country are clearly not that smart when it comes to voting! Same as in the USA, who in their right mind would vote Trump?

To be fair to the Yanks - the competition wasn't much cop either!

Nozzle

I suppose losing in elections is the price of being intelligent eh? There’s always more thicko's than intellectuals out there. :rolleyes:
It's about being intelligent enough to do what's right for this country. We don't seem to have had a good track record of late.

It's about being intelligent enough to do what's right for this country. We don't seem to have had a good track record of late.
Don’t we? So say you. I take it you are a remainer? Must be pretty annoying being outvoted by the 'thicko's, eh?

Must be pretty annoying being outvoted by the 'thicko's, eh?
If the cap fits (y)

Mind you, the thickos were too thick to realise what they were voting for...

Because the thickos didn't want a deal apparently...

How could they possibly vote for bojo now, since he's got them a terrible one!

But they will vote for him, simply because that yokel like exterior appeals to the thickos :rolleyes:

Don’t we? So say you. I take it you are a remainer? Must be pretty annoying being outvoted by the 'thicko's, eh?
I am a remainer, and all along, although I didn't like the result, I've supported leave because of the vote went the way it did. People voted, it should be listened to.
However, since then so much more information has come to light. People need to be able to vote on that now, that is fair and right. They also need to vote on a government who will stop us from being in limbo as this can't go on forever. I just don't think people will make the most of that opportunity, and vote with knowledge and a clear head. There are staunch remainers who are emotional voters rather than factual voters. It's like a cult !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this going to clear the deadlock?

Dont presume getting the deal passed will break any deadlock.

It isnt a deal, its an EU treaty
Brexiteers might consider that would be the end......it would not, it is only the point at which the UK starts to negotiate all its power.

Johnson will have to put his bulls hit into overdrive to keep the truth hidden.

People need to be able to vote on that now, that is fair and right.
What is very puzzling is that those wanting to leave seem to think that a one-off vote means everything, and yet they also want the right to change the politics of this country with yet another election!

They also need to vote on a government who will stop us from being in limbo as this can't go on forever.
Unfortunately given our electoral system and attempts at 'gerrymandering', we'll always be a country governed by a party elected by the minority!

That is the real 'limbo' we find ourselves in!

Is this going to clear the deadlock? Watching the interviews on the telly this morning, the Conservatives, Labour and the Libtards are all predicting a majority win for their party and all have ruled out a coalition.

Any predictions?

To be reasonable, they all have to talk up their chances, all the way to a majority. But hung is my guess.

Sponsored Links
Back