How did the protest votes go?

The clusterfu*k the tories have caused themselves to nigh on becoming unelectable passed you by for not getting a grip on immigration.
So immigration is the Tories, and not the EU.

Keep going, you are getting it

Sponsored Links
But there’s also shortages of the same workers in all EU countries. Why, if all those workers have gone home? Are you happy to add to the shortages in other countries by poaching their workers? Very selfish, I must say. The only answer is to grow our own but as long as EU workers can be exploited by others, that’s not going to happen any time soon. Employers would rather go for the cheap quick fix rather than take a long term view of things. Are there any trainee tradesmen on four year apprenticeship programmes these days like there used to be when I left school. No chance, Blair wanted everyone to go to university, didn’t he and now we have the most highly qualified people we've ever had serving us our Maccy D's and fetching our Argos purchases.
Employers would rather go for the cheap fix.

You've found the problem.

One example which stands ou even you could see it, would be on immigration where the boats keep on a cummin. To compound the issue you won't believe this because it's unbelievable, is 700,000 legal immigrants came last year.
I know I know it can't be true because immigration was near the top of the agenda for those who voted bexit.
The feferendum was on whether we should leave the eu , yes or no. Nothing in it about immigration. Now ther3 are hHundreds of thousand of visas a year for workers from the far east to replace those that left from the near east after brexhit. People may have voted brexhit because they didn't like immigrants but government did it for purely ideological reasons (and in borris’s case career progression ). It makes economic sense to allow migrant workers in to do jobs that brits cant or wont do, and to do this in a european context with free trade. Which is what the EU was to us. But we shafted the economy to let Indiann workers in on visas. No problem with that but its a direct result of the dumbfu*cks voting brexhit.

Sponsored Links
Of course the referendum was voting in or out.
It's was the mitigating circumstances that led to why the call for a referendum was made was the issue.

Back