The Queen gets up and eats.
We are equal.
I drink cups of tea.
The Queen drinks cup of tea.
We are equal.
I go to the toilet and wipe my arse.
The Queen goes to the toilet and......

Nah, we are not all equal. :LOL:

The question should be are we all created equal and then what makes us all diffferent?
because we are that's for sure.

Sponsored Links
what you can do is governed by money.... so no, nothing like equal!

I have to come down on the side of no, unless you wish it otherwise.
You are perfectly capable of being so but would you want to put up with the annoying fekcers that take the psis.
I must admit to being a tadge riled when some swamp donkey bashed her car door into mine trying to negotiate her lard arse out of her car and told me to "get over it"

I must admit to being a tadge riled when some swamp donkey bashed her car door into mine trying to negotiate her lard a**e out of her car and told me to "get over it"
Rightly so (your annoyance). Surely we could have a gun law just for us level headed lot? We could weed out scum in no time at all.

No not that severe, it's that some of us have a common sense attitude to being civil to whoever we may encounter and adjust accordingly.
As I did, let 3 of her tyres down out of shot of the cctv.
Don''t know why I just thought I would, so in a way I'm as bad as her.

No not that severe, it's that some of us have a common sense attitude to being civil to whoever we may encounter and adjust accordingly.
As I did, let 3 of her tyres down out of shot of the cctv.
Don''t know why I just thought I would, so in a way I'm as bad as her.
But she could have a heart attack reaching down trying to re-inflate the tyres whilst stuffing her face with a Thorntons Icecream! Infidel, I really do......... admire your style.

it is impossible to be equal on so many levels mood size age colour personality sex hangups biases temperament attitude strength off the individual and others around who have control on there destiny ect

they can try and introduce equality as in equal opertunities
but with different temperaments abilitys motivation you will never get equal opertunitys you will just get a mishmash off people trying

if you are talking about making avenues of opportunity the same then thats different

you can never have equal opportunity as we are all different but you can give an equal playing field for all contestants where they finnish in the end is up to them all things being equal ;)

I go to bed and sleep.
The Queen goes to bed and sleeps.
We are equal.
well, the queen likely goes to bed in a bed costing / worht several thousands of pounds and on finest egyptian silk sheets the likes of which you'll never see in your lifetime...
You go to bed on a £400 matress if your lucky and on cotton sheets from M&S..
are you sure you're equal?

I get up and eat.
The Queen gets up and eats.
We are equal.

you get up and make your own breakfast from things bought down at the local supermarket.
the queen has an army of chefs, waiters, maids etc prepare her breakfast for her from the finest ingredients hand picked for her and flown in from the finest farms in the land.. ( or from harrods :) )
you sure you're equal?

I drink cups of tea.
The Queen drinks cup of tea.
We are equal.

The Queen drinks her own special blend selected from the finest leaves from all over the world and drinks it from cups made of the finest bone china probably 300 years old and stirs it with spoons made of solid silver..
You drink PG tips if you're posh, or tesco's own brand if you're not, made in a "worlds best dad" mug you got some fathers day a few years ago and stirred with one of the 10 teaspoons you got for a quid from poundstretcher...
are you sure you're equal?

I go to the toilet and wipe my a**e.
The Queen goes to the toilet and......

Nah, we are not all equal. :LOL:

;) :LOL:

Yhe Queen will die one day, like the rest of us

That's the equaliser

If the queen was to offer to swop me all of her finest bone china cups for my worlds best dad mug I'd tell her to keep them.

Sponsored Links
Back