So long Barnier, and thanks for all the fish.

Sponsored Links
But that's the problem with brexiteers...

Always looking at their idea of 'foreigners' to blame for their ills...

They should be looking at the enemy within!

you are the enemy within

I have no ills , I just want a country left for my kids and grandkids

Sponsored Links
Not my fault you’re a three time loser, you didn’t want Brexit , you didn’t want Trump , you didn’t want Boris
Guess what you’re a loser .

it was reported tonight

It was not reported.

Typical brexiteer posting a Daily Mail story, whose headline is clickbait.

"An EU diplomat told the Telegraph"

The whole article is built on some unknown, unconfirmed person we all know does exist.

Not my fault you’re a three time loser, you didn’t want Brexit , you didn’t want Trump , you didn’t want Boris
Guess what you’re a loser .

How are defining loser?

Trump
Brexit
Johnson

Are all things that increase the wealth of the rich and make things worse for the general public.

You live in Yorkshire, a region that will be damaged by Brexit, I'm not sure how voting for Brexit makes you a winner.

How are defining loser?

Trump
Brexit
Johnson

Are all things that increase the wealth of the rich and make things worse for the general public.

You live in Yorkshire, a region that will be damaged by Brexit, I'm not sure how voting for Brexit makes you a winner.

Don't be ridiculous, Yorkshire is Yorkshire, it's separate (and infinitely better) than the UK.

Don't be ridiculous, Yorkshire is Yorkshire, it's separate (and infinitely better) than the UK.
Could you then build a wall all the way around your 'utopia' and never let the inhabitants venture out?

Fine by me...

Although a quick peek over the wall to view the zoo might be worth a laugh (y)

True, the view to the south would be entertaining.

Leeds, York Harrogate all free of incomers, marvellous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine by me...

Although a quick peek over the wall to view the zoo might be worth a laugh (y)

You mean the ridiculously crowded, rediculously high property prices in the south, for tiny hovels, plus all the miles to have to drive before finding countryside and the constant noise of traffic night and day.

You mean the ridiculously crowded, rediculously high property prices in the south, for tiny hovels, plus all the miles to have to drive before finding countryside and the constant noise of traffic night and day.

Well.... some parts of Yorkshire are as expensive or even more expensive than the SE.

Sponsored Links
Back