socket off lighting circuit in loft

Apparently I am not allowed to be too explicit in what I say about the sort of company which falsely declares that they will not use this site for advertising and then proceeds to do just that, i.e. which is the sort of company that will quite happily make untrue statements and then proceed to use resources belonging to other people without paying for them in order to promote their own business.

I have my own opinions on the character and honesty of the people who work for Alaris, and whether their attributes in those areas make them the sort of people I would trust not to rob me blind, and I would suggest that everybody else thinks whether they ought to trust them or not.

Sponsored Links
Apparently I am not allowed to be too explicit in what I say about the sort of company which falsely declares that they will not use this site for advertising and then proceeds to do just that, ... I have my own opinions on the character and honesty of the people who work for Alaris....
I must be missing something - what is this all about?

Kind Regards, John

There was a company advert posted on several threads to which BAS wrote that retort.

The adverts have been removed but not BAS' posts.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back