Socket outlets for fridge

restart2P_7.jpg

Wow - are Italian consumer units designed by trendy design houses when they're not busy doing supercars? :eek:

Sponsored Links
I thought he meant this:

68qmc_big_04.jpg

Whatever it is.

Site espresso machine?

A misinterpretation of a spec for a multi-tap transformer?

Actually I suspect it is some kind of site or builders temporary wossname, providing leccy and water....

You plug your appliance into the top if you are working near the distro, but if you are working along way away, then you fill a bucket with electric from the tap, and take it to where you're working.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure on using Ceeforms in domestic situations - seem to remember there being a reg about you needing shuttered sockets?
I personally don't see the problem with using a bog standard 3 pin socket as long as it is labelled up as for a specific purpose, as long as any concealed cables are of the type which don't require RCD protection (and the supply is TN of course).

It seems a simple question about availability has stirred up trouble, can I add another possible solution to the original problem. Has anyone seen or used these devices:

http://www.gewiss.com/irj/portal/focusonrestart_IN

and, if so, are they any good.
I see others now do same Automatic recloser for earth leakage protection but at what price the first type were around £350 (not a grand) More here but I have failed to find a price for Merlin Gerin except in euros € 214.95 on sale in Holand.
I also had problems finding price for
loads of sites will info but very few with a price.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back