Sockets operated by light switches

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few posts ago...

FR:

Ban I'd like to complain about your conflicting & distorted advice about Part P...

Copied into this thread...

FR: Sometimes you must follow the regs to the letter, but at other times, hey, what the heck?

The pieces of text may be from different threads, but they are talking about the same topic.

And yes, they do contradict each other.

So, can you make up your mind which it is to be, please?

It would be a little pot & kettle if you do what you've accused BAN of doing and offer conflicting or distorted advice to DIY'ers, wouldn't it?

If you're going to quote me, at least have the decency to do it accurately.

Besides, this isn't the first time you've attempted to hijack a thread using this nonsense.

Sponsored Links
So you admit it's all made up. Why are you making things up? I thought you were against the use of ad hominem fallacies in arguments.
Err - exactly what part of "not making up" reads like an admission of "making up" to you?

The bit where you ADMITTED to making it up.

I was arguing with you, NOT other people. Have the decency to stick to the truth if you start with it.
No you weren't.

Please don't assume to tell me about myself. I know better than you so please refrain from peddling your lies again.

In the first quote you were arguing with John D, and in the second it was with 333rocky333.

And it was not an argument with me that caused John D to write
Lukens asked a question.

This is a DIY website.

If you have a sensible reply to give to Lukens, give it.

If you have nothing better to do than squabble, p**s off.

Please get your facts right instead of lying again. I had said nothing to John, he just decided to jump in mouth first. So the TRUTH is that there was NO argument with John. The TRUTH is that he decided to make that insulating comment, so you should perhaps ask him why he decided to do it.

And reflect that more and more people here are realising that all you want to do is argue, to the extent of flatly and explicitly refusing to provide constructive help when politely asked.

I'm afraid that's one of your most peddled 'ad hominem' lies BAS. Take a look at some posts I made today. Someone actually thanked me. :D

1) I did not say "everyone", I said "more and more", and that is not a lie.

It is a lie because I have never explicitly refused or said that I refused to provide constructive help when asked. So, BAS, once again you are telling LIES.

2) That you flatly and explicitly refused to provide constructive help when politely asked is not a lie either.

You're not by any chancing lying again are you BAS?

3) Lies and ad-hominem fallacies are not the same thing, surely you know that?

The question is do you? You tell so many lies it's impossible to believe anything you say.

Although fun acting like you BAS and answering like you BAS, I'm afraid I'm bored now. I once had an inkling that you had some merit as a debator, but I've had more sense from disadvantaged first years.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back