Soil stack

start of the project moved to side of wall, originally bang in centre of cavity.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200910_183910_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200910_183910_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 92
Sponsored Links
I'd get it out of the way, presumably you're having a bit of eaves overhang on the roof and a lead flashing where it abuts the wall you'll need space for those. You could probably get away with bashing a few bricks/blocks out from the inner skin in the bathroom to get the pipe out past the bath. I don't know how permanent those waste pipes are but you're asking for trouble with all those bends in them.

Hi,the bends were always just temporary,think my plan of action for now is long Flexi connector, continue with the wall and roof ,then bite the bullet and core through side of wall and connect up,at least then all out the way for nice job,coping stones right to wall.Have the core drill at work so should make easy work connected to vac.

Sponsored Links
Follow up

Had a builder around earlier,quoting for rsj's. He stated I could run the timber joist inside rsj and bring ceilling height down avoiding messing around with stack,just divert pipe to the left...does this sound a good idea??? IV been reading you can insert the timber plate into rsj then use joist hangers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back