**SOLVED** CCTV Dahula Recorder. Dont know Password but know Patten

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
**SOLVED**

Hi,

I have bought a new phone. App worked fine with my old iPhone, but I have gone over to Android (Samsung)

I have had the system put in 2 years now, never once used the password. No idea what it could be. Tried the usual ones I would use.

Obviously you cannot set a new password without knowing the old one. But I know (And use daily the unlock patten)

I have looked around the net and apparently I can rest the whole thing by taking cover off and pressing a button on motherboard. But this will mean setting everything back up again and it took yonks to get the thing to the correct sensitivities and such. Im still fine tuning after two years. Seems a lot just to change phones :-/

I'm no pro or DIY'er. The firm I used to fit went bust so no way of help from them and they may have set the password in the first place.

Any suggestions of the experienced greatly welcomed and received.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Have you googled it ? It looks straight forward
194F9F45-8753-40D6-8A66-A6F4CC76F8BB.png
194F9F45-8753-40D6-8A66-A6F4CC76F8BB.png

Sponsored Links
Hi Sparky,

Mate thoes options didnt coincide with my box at all. But I never thought. The app on my old iphone. It acctually had the password on it. Took some finding but I go it.

Thanks for the direction of using the old app.

Sorted. Thanks.

For anyone else or for future ref

On App

Home > ... > Device Details > (Little icon top right) > Tap 'Password' > Eye looking icon far right of Password field = Password reviled.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back