Some good news….EU fraud down 20%

Sponsored Links
I thinks you is talking out of your ahole.

Now tell me what happened with Enron- misrepresentation of revenue, debt and profits. You think as its dividends its from profits everything is golden. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just shows you how simple your understanding is. Essar is very murky indeed, but keep defending them.

You started off by saying dividends were 'syphoned' off. They weren’t, they were taken from profits. You didn’t mention the 'loans', you gave a link that can’t be read and now you’re going round the houses to change the subject. Give it a ****ing rest.

You started off by saying dividends were 'syphoned' off. They weren’t, they were taken from profits. You didn’t mention the 'loans', you gave a link that can’t be read and now you’re going round the houses to change the subject. Give it a ****ing rest.

lol. You still don't get it or want to get it. A company that owed hundreds of millions in deferred VAT payments was still making massive divident payments. (y)

But sure you know better.

Sponsored Links
I have few LTDs.

You sly young fox Galahad.

An LLC is already a limited liability company, but making a different LLC for each new business further segments and limits any potential liability between companies. If you have three businesses, and one of them tanks, the other two are not on the hook for anything that goes wrong. You can shutter that one without risk to the others.
You can see limited liability in action most often among real estate investors. Many real estate managers will form a new LLC for each individual property they own. If one property ends up subject to legal action, the others will remain separate and distinct, not at risk from the lawsuit.

I would be more concerned with the £200 plus million that Essar Energy is not paying the HMRC in deferred VAT.
This is what I said in a recent thread. We could solve tax problems by demanding corporates pay these bills. Instead, they seem to be off the hook and the minnows are being chased.

Perhaps I will set myself up as a large off-shore company trading in the UK.
Then I'll be safe from the clutches of HMRC.

This is what I said in a recent thread. We could solve tax problems by demanding corporates pay these bills. Instead, they seem to be off the hook and the minnows are being chased.

The issue is mindset. Individuals and poor people are demonised by the press and their supporters but Big businesses (many of the papers are owned by billionaires) get an easier ride. Look at the outpouring of hate when the Government U-turned on the £20 extra per week for poorer parents during School holidays, yet the quite acquiesence when large businesses get subsidiies and support. These same large businesess when the going was good would push the narrative - keep the Government out of our business but when bad times hit they are first with the begging bowl asking for assistance.

Change that mindset where neither is demonised but seen on their merits and perhaps we can have a more nuanced and grown up discussion.

I believe the proportion of tax paid by companies compared to people has dramatically descreased over the last 50 years. Working people now support more of the state than in the past.

Sponsored Links
Back