Some mothers do have 'em....but they like a moan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know what's going on with these women. Firstly yesterday they were claiming that it wasn't fair that midwifes didn't spend enough time helping them after their pregnancy......to help them lose weight....

And today, apparently giving birth hurts too much.

Jesus....

Sponsored Links
...maybe tomorrow they will complain that after giving birth there is always a child screaming....or that the government should take it's turn doing the night feed.

Sponsored Links
Well. I don't know much about childbirth, but I do know my first born had a very large head. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

There is a misconception that was pointed out on TV recently, what is the worst pain imaginable? And most said childbirth.

But the real answer is a kick in the ball$

A woman has a child, then a few years later says lets have another. I don't know of any bloke that has been asked to be kicked in the ball$ a second time, or even a first time.

There is a misconception that was pointed out on TV recently, what is the worst pain imaginable? And most said childbirth.

But the real answer is a kick in the ball$
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Have to agree Mickey. I think it's the only pain that can make a man physically sick. And women don't believe us :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

I am not a parent yet ...that I know of.

Lets not forget with the amount of drugs these women on it is almost painless, i once read that it was about as painful as a tattoo once you have an epidural.

Just saying, childbirth is not like it once was, and it amazes me that women are complaining about it and wanting C- Sections.

A woman once described childbirth to me as "like doing a big George 3rd" and that once it's out, the pain goes away".
I've done many a big George 3rd so I know what she meant. I don't know what the fuss is all about.

I don't know what's going on with these women. Firstly yesterday they were claiming that it wasn't fair that midwifes didn't spend enough time helping them after their pregnancy......to help them lose weight....

And today, apparently giving birth hurts too much.
And you gleaned this information from......?

Lets not forget with the amount of drugs these women on it is almost painless
And you would know that because.... you're a woman who has given birth?

i once read that it was about as painful as a tattoo once you have an epidural.
I once read that Elvis is still alive. I've read quite a few things you've written, it don't make them factual.

Just saying, childbirth is not like it once was
Having an amputation isn't like it once was.

and it amazes me that women are complaining about it and wanting C- Sections.
'Wanting C-Sections'? I hardly think ANYONE would WANT a C-Section.

I am not a parent yet
Have a read back through your post. I think you'll spot a few clues as to why that might be.

1)I got the information from a Mothers group that went on to BBC news to moan.

2) No, I am not a woman that has given birth, but luckily enough there is this thing called communication that helps people express feelings and events that the other party might not be privy to themselves, therefore passing on once restricted information.

3) No, you are correct not everything written can be trusted, which is why people research claims, which I have done. Please feel free to do the same.

4)You are right, amputation isn't what it once was...this isn't relevant of course....after all the success rate of amputation is way up, infection is way down, related death is down and levels of pain and discomfort are down....as are the levels of moaning,...so this only supports my point.

5) The report I saw involved the group complaining that restrictions were being made on the number of c-sections and that more and more people were requesting them as a matter of course instead of trying to give birth, apparently labour is 'too traumatic'.

edit
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ise-mothers-opting-Caesarean-second-time.html

My favourite quote from it is
The number of expectant mothers asking for a C-section at Liverpool Women’s Hospital, one of the largest female hospitals in Europe, has increased by 40 per cent in a year

especially when combined with your quote
'Wanting C-Sections'? I hardly think ANYONE would WANT a C-Section.

Again, the accuracy of your posts is amazing :p

My wife gave birth to our son Nathan, 6 weeks ago today, after a 27 hour labour.

His head was 41cm round, he weighed 8lb 6 ounces and my wife did not moan and complain at all, although she was in complete agony.

Even with 2 epidurals that did not work.

All I can say Skitz, is that when your day comes, if you are lucky enough to be in the room at the time, is that it is one of the hardest things to do, just standing there watching your loved one in pain and feeling about as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

My wife gave birth to our son Nathan, 6 weeks ago today, after a 27 hour labour.

His head was 41cm round, he weighed 8lb 6 ounces and my wife did not moan and complain at all, although she was in complete agony.

Even with 2 epidurals that did not work.

All I can say Skitz, is that when your day comes, if you are lucky enough to be in the room at the time, is that it is one of the hardest things to do, just standing there watching your loved one in pain and feeling about as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

Yeah, i can imagine it is hard, just saying though that as it has been happening for millions of years without drugs and professional help, seems strange the sudden pressure from women...as the report says we are talking trends starting only a couple of years ago.

Sponsored Links
Back