I need a moan...

Tell your hubby to go get lost in the pub whilst you put your feet up by the fire and drink a long "Jack Daniels!" ;)

Sponsored Links
Ok shiner .... before the chopper falls (he said).

Senior7.jpg

Senior8.jpg

Always remember, now you are married there is no real need to wear 'em in yer handbag !
;) :D :D :D

Brightness

hey poor old you ... :(

I nearly shed a tear ......I am REALLY SORRY my lil friend had a sh*tty Day :( :(
I hope your hubby appreciates what a gorgeous hard working lady you are for him an your family ? ;)
take care ....:)

btw

get on the Prozac ...Im on them now with these other pills an they make the world a wonderful...just ...beautiful place ...:) :) OH YES.. :) :) :)

I cannot think why I touched that nasty beer all those years ..uuuuurgh ..HORRIBLE... oh dear :(

I once asked my wife to moan more when we were making luuurve..so she said..

'you never take me out'

I havnt got any decent shoes'

You havnt fixed the fence yet

'You never change the toilet roll'

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
Would it harm the machine to run it dry - when you finish with it, disconnect the hose and pull trigger to purge the water. Would this release all the water or harm it in any way?

That's what you do crafty, with the machine switched off. i have followed the instructions with it to the letter and still it breaks :cry:

Moz, you're a real sweet talker, bless ya ;)

Zampa, you forgot the 'the ceiling needs painting... ;)

Empip, thanks for the cartoons - I'm not quite at that stage yet though :LOL:

Brightness wrote:

Zampa, you forgot the 'the ceiling needs painting...

More like "this headboard needs a coat of varnish"... :evil:

so no lying back thinking of england (or wherever...) in your house then... :LOL: :LOL:

"Can we stop now, my knees are getting tired"

Sponsored Links
Back