I need a moan...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had such a sh!te day today. I somehow managed to drag the 13 mth old but extremely heavy pressure washer out of the garage and over the doorstep into the garden & almost crucified myself into the process. I then had to hunt everywhere for the connector that fits between washer and hosepipe, banging my head and cutting it in the process.

Move everything off the patio and turn water on. Switch on washer and it makes a gurgling noise and then cuts out :rolleyes: . I get changed out of crappy gardening clothes and drive into town to buy fuses. Get home and change fuse in washer to find it still won't work :cry:

Damn thing cost me nearly £100 last year, one mth out of guarantee, used twice and is dead :evil: .

Struggle to put it all away and 'clunk' my back goes on me (it's not good at the best of times as some of you know). Crawl up the stairs and lie in a hot bath but keep moving to put an ice pack on :rolleyes:

After an hour in the bath, my strong painkillers have kicked in a bit and so I get dressed and stick on my TENS machine. The dogs are going bonkers because they want a walk. There is no one else home to take them so I make them jump up at me to put their leads on and just go for a hobble to the top of the road.

Almost there when here comes this woman with a Jack Russell. I instinctively put my two on a shorter leash and she says 'It's OK she's friendly'. With that she lets her dog go on an extended leash and the darned thing immediately snaps and snarls at my eldest dog. He runs behind me yelping as the darned thing had his neck and my little dog starts growling at the JRT. I say to the woman 'Please just walk past and I'll stay here a minute' silly cow wanted to stop and chat though - all the time her dog was snapping and snarling at my poor Maxx.

In the meantime I am trying to escape with my two who are now tangled round my legs :rolleyes:

Silly woman is still standing there saying "Naughty girlie, you don't usually snap".

I manage to hobble home and flop on sofa at which point my hubby strolls in and says "Where's my dinner, I'm starving". I almost burst into tears and mumbled something about burned food in the oven - I had forgotten all about it - oops!!!!!

Thankfully, it was only a curry and it was OK as it had been on a low heat - phewwwww. But as I was trying to be calm and rational and tell him what a sh!te day I'd had he's saying "Why didn't you boot the JRT up its ahrse?" Ermmmm because I was having enough problems trying to bloody well move in the first place mate! Then he started rabbiting on about how he was hungry and why wasn't his tea ready, again :cry:

Sorry for moaning but I am just totally fed up of everything today. Someone cheer me up quick :(

Sponsored Links
I need a moan...

IF THATS WHAT YOU WHAT BABY
get in the sheets with me hon...

"Bloody hell Bob, are you finished already? Can't you at least stay awake long enough to give me a ? I don't know why i bother with you, i really don't. And what use is that to a grown woman? And your toenails need cutting. What are you going to do about that beer gut? Moan, moan moan."

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
"b****y hell Bob, are you finished already? Can't you at least stay awake long enough to give me a ? I don't know why i bother with you, i really don't. And what use is that to a grown woman? Moan, moan moan."

soorry ruffich shuffer you in the wrong thread here gay guy try softus
he may give you a bit of cum nication.

Brightness said:
Oi John, it's me who needs a moan, not you :rolleyes: You have to cheer me up :p

note the quotation marks? that was you, 45 seconds after you'd slipped between the sheets with Bob, moaning away.

BOB.DOLE said:
soorry ruffich shuffer you in the wrong thread here gay guy try softus
he may give you a bit of **** nication.

Sorry, Bob, didn't mean to touch a nerve :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JohnD said:
Brightness said:
Oi John, it's me who needs a moan, not you :rolleyes: You have to cheer me up :p

note the quotation marks? that was you, 45 seconds after you'd slipped between the sheets with Bob, moaning away.

the thing is john brightness is after a good moan and me being a stright guy can do the job hopefully

Errmmmmm, actually I have had a moan and I was laughing at the the suggestion of climbing in between the sheets with you Bob :confused:

Sorry to disappoint you John. I'll let you two get on with your argument will I? ;) :LOL:

Brightness, did you protect it from the elements during winter? I had a pressure washer ruined by the traces of water inside it freezing whilst stored in the garage. learnt my lesson, i now wrap the new one up for winter.

Thanks Kendor, yes I did. Our garage is attached to the house & my washing machine and dryer are out there as well as an ancient 'back up' freezer. We also store loads of stuff in there so we've got an oil filled radiator out there. The pressure washer was no more than about 6ft away from it :rolleyes:

Garage is always warm even in winter as I am in and out doing the washing etc. Just my flaming luck at the minute :rolleyes:

Would it harm the machine to run it dry - when you finish with it, disconnect the hose and pull trigger to purge the water. Would this release all the water or harm it in any way?

Sponsored Links
Back