Does anyone understand the criminal justice system?

Only with your company - the one that is racist towards his own kind.

Sponsored Links
You are the racist - you've proved it yet again. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Better an idiot than a racist towards your own people. Traitor. ;)

Better an idiot than a racist towards your own people. Traitor. ;)

Says the self confessed idiot, racist and troll of diynot. :LOL:

Take a break over on building or trade talk and blow off some steam trolling the diyers. :LOL:

Does your company employ Brit labourers Norcon? If not then why not?

Or better still take your medication and have an early night. :idea:

Does your company employ Brit labourers Norcon? If not then why not?

I know someone whose little girl got bit by a loose dog told police guess what ? The dogs owner was a councillor nothing was done so the girls dad went round one night when the dog was in the garden and fed the dog a nice rump steak soaked in weedol (paraquat) job done

This is how the criminal justice system should work:

Commit a crime; get shot in the face by the police, in the street, die in the gutter where you belong.

The same should apply to animals who commit crime, but if the police officer wishes to preserve his ammunition he can use a hammer or golf club.

This is how the criminal justice system should work:

Commit a crime; get shot in the face by the police, in the street, die in the gutter where you belong.

The same should apply to animals who commit crime, but if the police officer wishes to preserve his ammunition he can use a hammer or golf club.

Worra vvanker. :rolleyes:

Joe 90 is obviously a criminal, who thrives under the current liberal hoodie-hugging state of lawlessnes, but would soon find himself staring down the barrel if we ever had a decent morally upstanding government.

This is the first time I have ever dealt with the police and at that time wasn't aware of their protocols. If I wanted my trousers replaced I should have prosecuted but I wasn't told that at the time and now have missed the opportunity as the case has been closed.

I feel the police haven't handled this well. I agree with you Karinska, what if the dog bit a child? I'm sure they would have treated this case differently.

btw I'm a dog lover.

you have a responsibility to the children in the street to report then prosecute, so that appropriate steps will be taken to protect everyone, are you the first person the dog bit? you dont know, if you werent abusing the dog and it bit you then it is a danger to the public, i dont like dogs at all but agree the owners are to blame for the actions of the dogs sometimes, its unfortunater if the dog gets put down but children need protected first and foremost, then other adults then the dog, re the trousers, not really an issue for me as you didnt speak to the owners at the time, its only £15, buy better trousers next time :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back