not too nice a topic

It wouldn't be accurate to say all dobermans make good family pets, they are a guard/attack dog historically, but if brought up properly I can't see the issue.

I've a Siberian Husky, who is a very loyal and loving dog, however, it's still very closesly related to a wolf and it's hunting instincts are very much still there.

I have to admit, I am not a massive dog lover, the dog is my girlfriends and I tolerate it but it's definately true no matter what's going on in your or the dogs life, it's ALWAYS pleased to see you!

Sponsored Links
A deed dug was a find as a kid the whole street would be up there prodding it with sticks and seeing what had spilled out of it. Visiting it every few days To see what condition it has got into once the maggots had got hold interest was lost and everyone moved on to whatever.

Lost count of the number of responsible owners who say just after a dog had bit you OH hes never done that before , you mean other than last time i worked in your house and every other guy as well.

There’s no such thing as a domestic animal just like there’s no such thing as a domestic plant IMO. Just because mankind drags something into a house doesn’t make it any more superior than, let’s say, a pig which happens to be a clean and, relatively, intelligent animal.

Why it’s so more acceptable to eat pork than dog or even horse meat I have no idea. They sense pain and suffering just like any other mammal but for some reason we get all guey with our humanised favourite.

I suffer the death of a thousand turds on my front garden all the time but I divorced my main dog back in 85. I wish you had run into her instead; it would have saved me much money and grief.

I have a joke from long ago..

Eric sees a dog pee up a blind man’s leg and to his astonishment the blind man reaches into his pocket to get a biscuit and starts to feed it to the dog.

Now Eric can’t believe this incredible kind act after such an incident and goes up to the blind man. “I can’t believe you would do such a nice thing after what happened”, says Eric, "I really admire your restraint and kindness".

The blind man replies “shut up will you, I’m trying to find where its mouth is so I can kick it in the *******s!”

(I actually love all animals BTW, just having an OTT moment :) Not so keen on some of the human animals I've met in my life though :evil: )

Sponsored Links
Back