Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I call it the Chinese virus

that’s were it came from

they started it / caused it

Sponsored Links
Covid19 is often referred to as Coronavirus.
Mrs Mottie is a medical transcriber. When she transcribes, she makes a point of changing the consultants use of the word 'coronavirus' to 'COVID-19' so that in the future it will not be confused with COVID-20, 21, 22 etc.

Try using the correct words if your going to dispute something because your posts make absolutely no sense.

Try using your own words rather than copying and pasting irrelevant paragraphs from WHO and pretending it is your own.

Covid 19 / coronavirus / Sars-cov-2 - doesn't matter what we call it, we all know what is being talked about, and it is still killing hundreds of thousands of people, and yes John, the hospitals are full.

Keeping posting your nonsense, keep claiming you are the fountain of all knowledge, the only one that knows the true truth, while calling everybody else clueless, it provides some good comic distraction.

Sponsored Links
Try using your own words rather than copying and pasting irrelevant paragraphs from WHO and pretending it is your own.

Covid 19 / coronavirus / Sars-cov-2 - doesn't matter what we call it, we all know what is being talked about, and it is still killing hundreds of thousands of people, and yes John, the hospitals are full.

Keeping posting your nonsense, keep claiming you are the fountain of all knowledge, the only one that knows the true truth, while calling everybody else clueless, it provides some good comic distraction.
Nowhere have I pretended, that the words I have copied and pasted are my own.
You few people are constantly proven wrong and so resort to abuse,etc. We can all correct grammar if we choose to change every predicted text off a keyboard.
Every single time certain few people are caught out and proved wrong they resort to abuse or completely change the subject.
So carry on jonbey ,enlighten us on how you managed to fix that complete and utter mind blowing conundrum on 15 Mar 2014 regarding your step to the french doors.
Did you put a block of wood under the step?
Did it soak up water ?:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:o_O(y);)
I can see I’m dealing with a genius.
Oh and for the record it’s Hi, I had these french doors installed not Hi had these french doors installed. o_O(y):whistle:;)
UTTER TIT !!!!

Is that your new go - to phrase for when you're wrong, but too embarrassed to "own it" (another go - to of yours)? (y)

How sweet, Brig is still fuming :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Go on give yerself a pat on the back for your pedantry, well done

By the way, whatever the correct Vaccine term the point I made was still correct: it's still a single virus...........so my post still stands.

Covid 19 / coronavirus / Sars-cov-2 - doesn't matter what we call it,

Of course it fekkin' does.

I got thoroughly sick of writing and advising on risk assessments for customers when this all started, only for them to demand re-writes (some of which were "can you change SARS - CoV-2 to Covid-19, because that's what they call it on the news").......

How sweet, Brig is still fuming :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

By the way, whatever the correct Vaccine term the point I made was still correct: it's still a single virus...........so my post still stands.

I'm not fuming. I've only just woken up(y)

You're the one who's embarrassed because, despite been shown to be an incorrect bell end, you still cling to anything in a vain attempt to save face..... (y)

Perhaps this whole flu caper is getting to you:whistle:;)

"Pedant" : noun.

1. Used in a vain attempt to deflect from user's own lack of knowledge; indicates a infantile and selective attitude to learning.
Often used by hypocrites, who are quick to attempt to correct others, or to deride their level of knowledge or understanding;)

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back