Somersetshire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Somerset dawn this am.

6-15amAvonMist-2.jpg

:eek: :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
What, the Dundry loaf? Looking over the misty Malago from Kangswood?

Nah, 12 miles e.s.e mate, viewed from the very end of 'just about the Cotswolds', looking south east over Avon river valley.
:D :D :D

Just like those holiday brochures, amazing what you can do with photoshop filters :p

Sponsored Links
Absolutely not fiddled at all, that is why I posted the shot, the mist in the river valley changes the appearance of the hill end profile rising from it, tree cover tends to help the 'pointy' look ... always impressed me.
The planners got our location right (just lucky), from any other angle that hill profile is just a ridge ...
:eek:

pipme said:
Absolutely not fiddled at all, that is why I posted the shot, the mist in the river valley changes the appearance of the hill end profile rising from it, tree cover tends to help the 'pointy' look ... always impressed me.
The planners got our location right (just lucky), from any other angle that hill profile is just a ridge ...

You wont get that in Oz ;)

Freddie said:
pipme said:

You wont get that in Oz ;)

Cheers Freddo ... Been there, nearly got the tee shirt ... Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Valley area will do fine .. near enough to Melbourne and far enough away !! ..
Phillip Island for the MoBikes etc is a thought tho'.

Anyway twould all manipulate into a 1,700 mile sided square ...
:eek: ;)

pipme said:
Somerset dawn this am.

6-15amAvonMist-2.jpg

:eek: :D :D :D

Nice photo, Could do with one of those on my bedroom wall to stare at in "chillin out" sessions :cool:

Yep, SE edge of our village laid out below the tree line, a smashing view from bedroom windows every day !
The cricket pitch fascinates, on strike I swear the batsmen are halfway down the wicket before I hear the willow on leather ...
;)

Are you in 2 minds as to stay or trying to sell your house? ;) :LOL:

Two minds on .. Rent or sell in around 5yrs time ... Sell means going for good, rent means, probably rent out there for half of rental income here, .. a bit complex tho'... Nice to 'appear' to have option.
:mad:

pipme said:
Two minds on .. Rent or sell in around 5yrs time ... Sell means going for good, rent means, probably rent out there for half of rental income here, .. a bit complex tho'... Nice to 'appear' to have option.
:mad:

Pipme if you can find away to swop emails i think you should mate i will give you some free advice :)

Not quite the on the South banks of the Malago at the 'wild west'..... More north bank of Avon in the 'quiet east' ;)

Could it be that little rise just off to the south of the 'artcliffe my friend! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back