Something needs to be done

Now who is getting wound up....see Freddie, life is a two way street :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The whole racism subject is a complex....for the ken livingston fan club on here....not all people who dislike other race's or creeds are nazi waving single brain cell skinheads....

For far right....not all muslims are terrorists...not all eastern europeans are drug dealing rapists.....not all blacks are muggers

What makes a racist?....somene who dislikes every other race but their own?....someone who thinks their own race? is the master race?..or is it someone....like me perhaps who doesnt want to live in the middle of a 'foreign' community....

Its MY choice.....and I wont be told who I have to go around lovin.....and excepting.

I get on with everyone....whatever their colour...providing they are ok to me...is that too much to ask?

I have no time for these plastic gangsters who enjoy bashing up people from other races......or daubing their houses.....equally I have no time to the 'oh arnt I just a wonderful person because I love all the immigrants' brigade...you know......those who look down their suburban noses at the under class.....and feel they are on a higher level becuase they are not 'working class racist scum'

You know the type....the self badged 'middle class'...whatever middle class is?....(middle class values perhaps?...(wife swapping..coke sniffin, etc)

I met a gem once....lefty student who shuddered because I dared to utter a tongue in cheek remark about about a black...when I gave her the opportunity to swap her house in suburbia for one one the north peckham estate she replied....'oh i dont actually beleive in integration like that'....they are the worse kind of racist....the closet racsist...'blacks are wonderful....but hey not on my doorstep thanks!'..the ones who wear 'rock against racism' t shirts and then snigger at a good smellyfrog/humourless kraut gag at their friends fondue party!

Its all about balance and choice......theres no point in burying your heads in the sand....theres is a big problem here with immigrants (and british born non whites).....and the people who attack them...

Not taking sides....just thought id keep the barny going.....

Carry on.....

Sponsored Links
your a disgrace to freedom of speach asking posts to be taken down is pathetic

seems a total waste of time debateing anything with you as you simply cry foul

totallay unaceptable practice

Slogger said:

Slogger, don't start this debate in this thread, the two have nothing to do with each other and Thermo stated one on this very subject, and as it was my thread..I did what I thought correct as you and a couple of others had started your racist vile in it AGAIN!!

Big_Spark said:
Slogger said:

Slogger, don't start this debate in this thread, the two have nothing to do with each other and Thermo stated one on this very subject, and as it was my thread..I did what I thought correct as you and a couple of others had started your racist vile in it AGAIN!!
ok oh mighty head in the sky please explain how i can be a racist >>> when i am against a religion not a race of people please show your ignorance

and yes i will ask for the post to be put back up as it wasnt going your way you had no right to run to teacher to get it taken off you have ot take the rougth with the smooth here

ban the islamic cult for the evil it is

Slogger said:
ok oh mighty head in the sky please explain how i can be a racist >>> when i am against a religion not a race of people please show your ignorance
But that isn't the case and you know it slogger, you mention muslims in a lot of your vile posts so stop backtracking and admit to it!

kendor said:
Slogger said:
But that isn't the case and you know it slogger, you mention muslims in a lot of your vile posts so stop backtracking and admit to it!

Kendor. A Muslim isn't a race. A Muslim is a the follower of Mohammed just as a Christian is a follower of Christ. There are more Muslims in Indonesia than in any other country. One of the London bombers was a Jamaican.

If someone dislikes an identifiable section of the community because they see the actions of that commumity as unacceptable - that has nothing to do with racism.

Get a dictionary will you - and that applies to all posters in here. None of you seem to understand what the word means.

joe

Joe, he's a vile racist so butt out and go annoy someone else!

Isn't the argument whether hating all Muslims because they are Muslims makes you a racist or not a side-issue ?. It's still unpleasant.

I copied this next bit.....

The United Nations uses a definition of racist discrimination laid out in the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination and adopted in 1966:

...any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life

So from that then No, hating Muslims is not racist (though I guess most people would think that hating Jews was, for some reason), but just because somethign isn't racist doesn't automatically make it alright.

Sponsored Links
Back