Sometimes I'm ashamed to be English

Sponsored Links
I've read a lot of your posts.

Admittedly, I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but you do have a distinct lack of understanding regards racism and BLM. It's no secret bodd.

So Dominique who also has views of BLM and the Knee as I do... Has she not got a clue either

Is that why you and Prissy Patel are unconcerned about people of African origin?

Sponsored Links
Is that why you and Prissy Patel are unconcerned about people of African origin?
The total death toll is significantly higher than 6500, as these figures do not include deaths from a number of countries which send large numbers of workers to Qatar, including the Philippines and Kenya. Deaths that occurred in the final months of 2020 are also not included.

Have you voted yet John?

If it were only black players bending the knee,,,,,I'd kinda get it..... but it's not,,,,, so no I'm not,,,,and if it were and I did,,, I still wouldn't be.
If we take your (very stupid) comment and apply it to the dead migrant workers in the Middle East, it would be only migrant workers in the Middle East that should be protesting.
Can you see how absurd that would be?
I doubt if you do.

Because not all white people are racists. But racists are just as happy to abuse white people who support anti-racism causes.
I agree, not all of any nationality is racist, but frequently throughout history racist governments have been elected by a majority of those that vote, that did vote, that were allowed to vote.
For example, Trump was elected by Americans, Mussolini was elected by Italians, Austrians elected Christian Kern, Germans elected Hitler, British elected Boris., and yes, of course, Marine le Pen is a candidate in France. I'm sure my list is not complete, that's just the Western world.
It isn't only the racist PMs that were elected, many other racist politicians were also elected.
Racism is not only endemic in many countries, it's electable and popular.

You know Mrs Bodd is part Indian ...
Prįck... are you telling me she has flees.....
Why on earth would you read an old saying with the word "dogs" in it and immediately think its a reference to your wife?

1. No, I didnt know that your wife was part Indian, but even if I had it would have made no difference, because I dont connect <people from the Indian subcontinent> and <dogs>. Quite possibly because Im not a racist.
  2. That saying was coined almost 500 years ago, at a time when Britain had virtually no contact with India.
  3. So it simply isnt possible for it to explain why I "don't give a shot about the 6500 migrants from India, Sri Lanka, Nepal" (which isnt true anyway).
  4. Stop thrashing around trying to make noisy and stupid diversions like this - they will never drown out your racist comments about footballers taking the knee.

Why on earth would you read an old saying with the word "dogs" in it and immediately think its a reference to your wife?

1. No, I didnt know that your wife was part Indian, but even if I had it would have made no difference, because I dont connect <people from the Indian subcontinent> and <dogs>. Quite possibly because Im not a racist.
  2. That saying was coined almost 500 years ago, at a time when Britain had virtually no contact with India.
  3. So it simply isnt possible for it to explain why I "don't give a shot about the 6500 migrants from India, Sri Lanka, Nepal" (which isnt true anyway).
  4. Stop thrashing around trying to make noisy and stupid diversions like this - they will never drown out your racist comments about footballers taking the knee.

How would you describe a Black person who opposes the knee taking.

How would you describe a white person who opposes the knee taking.

I'm totally against it and kow tow to no one, except Her Madge. Definitely not minorities. Seems a funny ritual though, almost like they're taking the Mickey out of the black bloke who died under an officer's knee.
Have to admit, never thought of that.
There is a certain irony.

Sponsored Links
Back