Sorry, Politics

more racist propaganda

"It is thought that" - by who, Daily Express readers? Neither Labour or Muslims are "violent organisations", so none of this makes much sense.

Sponsored Links
that is because the IRA cessation of violence was purely tactical.
Well it certainly worked. And if the break up of the UK was the aim of Brexit, that seems to have hit the bullseye too.

Looks like the US are flexing their muscles and warning Bozza and his merry band of Brexers, to keep their hands off the GFA.

Brexit - utter pile of poo and set to get worse.

So what has happened to the IRA than ??

Just sort of gone ?they are No more ?

All the members retired ?

So what has happened to the IRA than ??

Just sort of gone ?they are No more ?

All the members retired ?
The terrorists reached their aim. No need for more terror I guess. That is reflected in the military presence there.

Let politics/politicians do their talking.

Sponsored Links
The terrorists reached their aim. No need for more terror I guess. That is reflected in the military presence there.

Let politics/politicians do their talking.

What you may be forgetting is that the 'terror' had to be funded, and we're talking big money. Whilst lots of that came from USA, Libya etc, the bulk came from organised crime, drugs, money laundering, ghetto housing, weapons sales, wherever money was to be made, it was indeed made.
The provos might have given up their weapons, or at least some of them, they didn't shut down the 'business' side of things. I wouldn't trust Sinn Fein as far as I could ejaculate, it is and for many years has been a criminal organisation, to side with them because they're on the side of the EU is, incredibly stupid and naive.

To be clear both my parents were Irish as were their forbears (Dublin and Wexford, Meath on the wife's side), I had relatives who came back from the pub on a Sunday afternoon and forgot where they planted the potatoes, I had relatives who were involved in the Easter Uprising, as a kid at weddings and funerals I recall 'rebel songs' would eventually be played and a drunken Guinness fuelled republican something or other would occur, and then there would be a fight. Happy days.

Make no mistake though, these people, my family. who fought for and gained their independence from the Brits, despised what the IRA or Sinn Fein represented in the north, they were both ashamed and embarrassed by it. I'll go on to say they all loved this country as well, enjoying the CTA that enabled them to live in either country and indeed claim a pension or benefits if required, one or two went 'home' to retire, most stayed and died here.

After Brexit somebody pointed out that I was entitled to register for an Irish passport, so I could continue to be an EU member, **** that, if being a Brit was good enough for my 'rebel' parents, it's good enough for me.

I trust all the parties about as much as I'd trust Putin or Zelesny.
Truss exposed her lack of respectability with her

LIZ TRUSS is accused of saying Brexit will only "affect a few farmers with turnips in the back of their trucks"

comments.

The Yanks seem to think Boris wants to restart the war England was waging against Ireland, and
the EU want to make everything as difficult as possible.

Should be fine, then.

What you may be forgetting is that the 'terror' had to be funded, and we're talking big money. Whilst lots of that came from USA, Libya etc, the bulk came from organised crime, drugs, money laundering, ghetto housing, weapons sales, wherever money was to be made, it was indeed made.
The provos might have given up their weapons, or at least some of them, they didn't shut down the 'business' side of things. I wouldn't trust Sinn Fein as far as I could ejaculate, it is and for many years has been a criminal organisation, to side with them because they're on the side of the EU is, incredibly stupid and naive.

To be clear both my parents were Irish as were their forbears (Dublin and Wexford, Meath on the wife's side), I had relatives who came back from the pub on a Sunday afternoon and forgot where they planted the potatoes, I had relatives who were involved in the Easter Uprising, as a kid at weddings and funerals I recall 'rebel songs' would eventually be played and a drunken Guinness fuelled republican something or other would occur, and then there would be a fight. Happy days.

Make no mistake though, these people, my family. who fought for and gained their independence from the Brits, despised what the IRA or Sinn Fein represented in the north, they were both ashamed and embarrassed by it. I'll go on to say they all loved this country as well, enjoying the CTA that enabled them to live in either country and indeed claim a pension or benefits if required, one or two went 'home' to retire, most stayed and died here.

After Brexit somebody pointed out that I was entitled to register for an Irish passport, so I could continue to be an EU member, **** that, if being a Brit was good enough for my 'rebel' parents, it's good enough for me.
More evidence your Brexit stance is based on historical tribalism and emotion.

Yet you trust 'honest Boz' and the Tories.:rolleyes:

Roubles anyone?

Last edited:
The erection of artificial barriers to restrict east to west trade between N. I. and GB in order to divert trade north to south is political and not economic

The United Kingdom left the Single Market.

That makes the UK a 3rd country to the EU

That means there has to be an external customs barrier

And we already know there can not be a land border in Ireland

And therefore there has to be a border in the Irish Sea.

You can keep on denying it, but those are the facts.

The United Kingdom left the Single Market.

That makes the UK a 3rd country to the EU

That means there has to be an external customs barrier

And we already know there can not be a land border in Ireland

And therefore there has to be a border in the Irish Sea.

You can keep on denying it, but those are the facts.
No one said Brexers were smart.

Yet you trust 'honest Boz' the Tories.:rolleyes:

Roubles anyone?
FTOuDzxWAAEKYK5

Russians

Yes exactly we are being taken over by the Russians

Last edited:
more racist propaganda

In this country a person is assumed to be innocent and must be proven guilty.

Are you persuaded we should suspend Habeus Corpus with regard to a particular religious group based upon the paranoia that a crime may be committed?

Many of these people are refugees, fleeing with just a bag and the clothes on their back. I don't expect any of them to be terrorists.

Sponsored Links
Back