Special place in hell

• Thread starter durhamplumber
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Dum typed "Remainers" when he meant "Brexers"

Brexers don't like it when people point out that they don't have a clue.

51520566_1340683502740832_7850061831711227904_n.jpg

Nothing yet.
"Happy Toast"..Where all rabid remainiacs copy and paste from..

Sponsored Links
I thought the plan all along was just to leave and that's it. Hard Brexit. That's what I voted for. If anyone in the world or the EU want's to deal with us after that, we'll listen. If not, F uck 'em cos if we don't sell to them, we wont be in a position to buy from them either. I'm sure they don't want that but if they do, let Greece and Italy be the target market for the German car industry. I'm sure Germany will give them some credit to buy with - they're good payers, aren't they? :D

I thought the plan all along was just to leave and that's it. Hard Brexit

Did you really?

So, not the one that people like David Davis promised to voters.

DavidDavisTweets.jpg

DavidDavisNoDownside.jpg

Or Gove?

GoveNHS.png

Or Boris?

BorisFeb.jpg

Sponsored Links
Somebody even said the EU was creating a military frankenstein.

I thought the plan all along was just to leave and that's it. Hard Brexit. That's what I voted for. If anyone in the world or the EU want's to deal with us after that, we'll listen. If not, F uck 'em cos if we don't sell to them, we wont be in a position to buy from them either. I'm sure they don't want that but if they do, let Greece and Italy be the target market for the German car industry. I'm sure Germany will give them some credit to buy with - they're good payers, aren't they? :D

You obviously have no clue how the real world works

Precisely.Well said

What's your solution to the NI border issue.

Whats your proposal for Customs checks etc

Hard Brexit is pain for no gain.

What's your solution to the NI border issue.

Whats your proposal for Customs checks etc

Hard Brexit is pain for no gain.
Technological solution.Hard Brexit= EU will negotiate or French Champers down the drain...Bit of Brinksmanship Gal....Proper grown up economics,,not fed beige dreamer rot.

Technological solution.Hard Brexit= EU will negotiate or French Champers down the drain...Bit of Brinksmanship Gal....Proper grown up economics,,not fed beige dreamer rot.

Are you really a plumber or a troll.

Always those who don't understand technology use it as an justification.

So tell me how will this tech solution be implemented, let's run with this Unicorn.

Are you really a plumber or a troll.

Always those who don't understand technology use it as an justification.

So tell me how will this tech solution be implemented, let's run with this Unicorn.
We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back