Special place in hell

• Thread starter durhamplumber
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the plan all along was just to leave and that's it. Hard Brexit. That's what I voted for. If anyone in the world or the EU want's to deal with us after that, we'll listen. If not, F uck 'em cos if we don't sell to them, we wont be in a position to buy from them either. I'm sure they don't want that but if they do, let Greece and Italy be the target market for the German car industry. I'm sure Germany will give them some credit to buy with - they're good payers, aren't they? :D

Did you vote for Indian standards of environmental legislation?

Jacob Rees Mogg:

standards that were 'good enough for India' could be good enough for the UK

India has some of the worst air pollution in the world.

Brexit will be used in a bonfire of regulations, we will all pay.

Sponsored Links
What's your solution to the NI border issue.

Whats your proposal for Customs checks etc

Hard Brexit is pain for no gain.

Hard Brexit then let Eire and the EU sort the border out. Or leave it open. Up to them, not our business or concern any more.

Hard Brexit then let Eire and the EU sort the border out. Or leave it open. Up to them, not our business or concern any more.
Pure ignorance...

But then nothing less than we have come to expect!

Sponsored Links

But that border involves the UK.

I don't think you grasp the problem.

So you complain about open borders then say its OK to have open borders.

You've not thought this through.

What happened to the migrants crossing the channel story? It was all the rage a few weeks ago. Have they stopped coming because we've stopped talking about them? Please reply with hard facts, extensive research and links from fully verified sources.

I think they may have been the same ones carrying out acid attacks - have you noticed that that seems to have stopped now?

Winter sailing break boyo.
It's all about lorries for now.(y)

linky

linky
But we need all the hands we can get, ready for the post breaksheet jobs bonanza. They have just the right
attitude to prosper, eager to work, knuckle down and get stuck in. Let em all in i say. :sneaky:

It made me laugh, thought it was a stupid choice of childish words and made himself look like a knob. BUT he is right of course, nobody should've gone ahead without a plan.
It was indeed unwise of him to have said it.

But it was absolutely true.

And I'm not surprised at the reaction of many people to it - they simply have no idea how we are genuinely regarded by other countries, and for genuine reasons, probably because they know so little of the world outside the echo chamber between their ears that they think it doesn't matter.

Donald Tusk thinks "there should be a special place in hell"for no plan brexiteer heroes..Yes,,of course he is a completely level headed,sensible politician, not at all interested in revenge and screwing us over and making UK suffer.
Those fekers will make us suffer and have our nads in a vice no matter what plan we have.
They always made out they are being fair,,level headed etc,,they are not,,,they want Revenge,,,they want the Brexit heroes to burn in hell ffs
You need help, you really really do.

Not sure though if being such an ignorant, xenophobic, frightened, pathetic little wretch that you bring shame on our country is recognised by the NHS as a condition which they will treat. Do you have any private medical insurance?

Those fekers will make us suffer and have our nads in a vice no matter what plan we have.

Got to blame somebody for the clusterflick we're in.

51341375_1340549496087566_3453896211340197888_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back