The right to change your mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt say objecting to racism is wrong.
You didn't? You said it was dangerous and divisive!
But, amazingly that post of yours has been deleted.
Or at least I can't find it now.

What I said is that you calling many people racist and ranting about it is divisive
I see you have reverted to your typical distortion again. It was 'everyone', then it was downgraded to 'people', now it's been upgraded again to 'many people'.
I did ask how many people you include in your description of everyone, but as usual you declined to answer.
Perhaps this time you will tell us how many people is included in your 'many people'?
For the record, I have described about five or six people as overt racists, I'll repeat the list the again for you:
vinty
festive
bodd
reaganandcarter
andy

and I would add ELFImpudence because his ideology is fundamentally racist.
I can represent their racist posts, as long as they have not been deleted like your incriminating post has.

Even ignoring your deleted post, which you accept you posted, (but I will adjust my argument to suit the circumstances), if 'me calling people racist is divisive', surely that suggests that the racism itself is perfectly acceptable?
That's absurd!

I would describe your complaining about me objecting to racist comments as 'ranting', as far more accurate, given that everyone accepts (even the racists) that racism is dangerous and divisive.
So why would you not want to prevent it?
Why would you persist in complaining about anyone who objects to racism? Your complaints about me (and your persistent false allegations) take up far more column inches than my objecting to racism ever will.

Sponsored Links
You didn't? You said it was dangerous and divisive

I said your ranting drivel, calling all and sundry, racist was dangerous and divisive.

Which it is.

Have a nice cup of soothing tea and think about it and will start to realise I am right :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I said your ranting drivel, calling all and sundry, racist was dangerous and divisive.
You've gone from accusing me of calling everyone racist.
Then when asked how many are in your definition of 'everyone', you downgraded it to 'people'. You then raised the bar to assert that I accuse 'many people' of being racist. You have been asked to put a number on your definition of 'many people', but you avoided that. Now you have reverted to 'all and sundry'.

So as you won't or can't put a number on your definition of 'everyone', 'many people' or 'all and sundry', allow me to use the normal acceptable definitions and put meanings to your ridiculous adoption of terms.
everyone
pronoun
ev·ery·one | \ ˈev-rē-(ˌ)wən \
Definition of everyone
: every person : EVERYBODY
man·y
/ˈmenē/
determiner, pronoun, & adjective1.a large number of.
"many people agreed with her"
synonyms: numerous, a great/good deal of, a lot of, a large/great number of, great quantities of, plenty of, countless, innumerable, scores of, crowds of, droves of, an army of, a horde of, a multitude of, a multiplicity of, multitudinous, numberless, multiple, untold
noun
the majority of people.
"music for the many"
synonyms: the people, the common people, the masses, the multitude, the majority, the populace, the public, the rank and file, the crowd, the commonalty, the commonality

all and sundry
everyone:

want all and sundry knowing about our problems.​
I have accused seven people of being racist, you included.
In no particular order
festive
reaganandcarter
vinty
andy
bodd
wally (aka notch)
elfimpudence
By my reckoning it differs from your assertions by:
Everyone - 7 = ∞
Many people -7 = ∞
All and sundry -7 = ∞

So we have a problem with your maths. Either you are intentionally distorting the figures, or you are making ludicrous allegations, or you are simply telling lies.
Now which of those is your normal modus operandi?
Well, as it happens, all of those are your normal modus operandi. But you are also a racist, so what else can one expect?

So now we have totally dismissed your allegation of me calling 'everyone', 'many people' or 'all and sundry' as pure fantasy, we are left with you believing that accusing seven people, (all of which have been proven of making intentional racist comments in this forum), is dangerous and divisive.
Therefore the only possible conclusion one can arrive at, is that you support and defend racism.

Last edited:
Then when asked how many are in your definition of 'everyone', you downgraded it to 'people'. You then raised the bar to assert that I accuse 'many people' of being racist. You have been asked to put a number on your definition of 'many people', but you avoided that. Now you have reverted to 'all and sundry

Yup, Himmie spends his time on here calling the lions share of people racist :ROFLMAO:

Indeed he claims there is preponderance towards racism on this forum.

Yup, Himmie spends his time on here calling the lions share of people racist
I see wally is still living in cloud cuckoo land, otherwise know as fantasy. He has amended his description of 'everyone', or 'many people' or 'all and sundry' to 'the lion's share' but he still won't or can't define it by numbers.
Let me do it for you. There are about 208,000 registered users.
I have accused eight of them (including motman) of being overtly and intentionally racist because they have posted explicit racist comments, or demonstrated their belief in a fundamentally racist ideology.
upload_2019-4-14_15-38-31.png

Now by my maths, 208,000 - 8 = 207,992. hmmm, by any stretch of the imagination, 'the lion's share', the overwhelming majority, practically 'everyone', nearly 'all and sundry', certainly 'many people' not been accused of being racist or making explicit racist comments.

Even if we take the 775 members currently logged on, your allegation is wildly (but not unpredictably) inaccurate.

So what does your maths calculate the figure not accused of being racist to be?
Is your maths as bad as your english grammar?
Or are your allegations intentionally false?
Does that also prove you're lying?

Indeed he claims there is preponderance towards racism on this forum.
I have? Please show me where? I would certainly agree with you, that explicit racist comments are allowed without hindrance or objection, except by a few.
There are 8 members who have been exposed as racist. If you think that suggests a preponderance of racism on this forum, you should start objecting to that racism, instead of defending and supporting it.

Last edited:
It seems that there are a number of 'users' here (mods included) who appear to enjoy playing devil's advocate, condoning racism, and appearing under numerous different usernames, or even using the same ones...
(not to mention deleting/locking topics and altering posts on a whim)

Collectively they deserve the nomenclature 'wally'...

But what do do we call such a collective?

One could turn to the animal kingdom, and possibly borrow such terms as:
Swarm, Gang, Litter, Herd, Cast, Conspiracy, Mob, Pack, Ambush etc....

However one (afaik unused) term appears to sum up said collective much better...

A 'confusion' of Wallies (y)

That is not true, you should stop lying
For each and everyone accused I have presented incontrovertible evidence.
I can easily reproduce that evidence if you want.
I have only a few minutes ago reproduced the evidence to prove that bodd is a racist.

Your repeatedly complaining about me objecting to racist comments, and about others being exposed as racists, and your belief in Racial Essentialism proves that you are a racist.
You prefer to defend and support racism rather than objecting to it.

Elfimpudence also believes in Racial Essentialism and persistently tries to argue that the bigotry displayed in this forum cannot be racism because it doesn't fit the racial essentialist definition of racism.
But both you and he avoid providing us with your definition of racism. All you do is to persistently argue that it isn't racism.

How's your maths coming along? Have you manged to subtract 8 from 208,000 yet to equate to 'everyone', 'many people', 'all and sundry' or even 'the lion's share'?

For each and everyone accused I have presented incontrovertible evidence.
I can easily reproduce that evidence if you want.
I have only a few minutes ago reproduced the evidence to prove that bodd is a racist

No you havent.

It is only your opinion.

Which, when you present it as though it is fact, makes you a liar

Go for a nice Sunday walk, it might help clear out your confused thinking :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back