The right to change your mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have our reasons in life John just like some voted to stay with the EU simply because they wanted to? And on the other side of the coin voted leave. Am i missing something obvious here?
I don't know.

Is it obvious to you that if someone keys your car because they wanted to then that's perfectly OK?

Is it obvious to you that if someone smashes up a bus shelter because they wanted to then that's perfectly OK?

Is it obvious to you that if someone mugs you and takes your wallet and phone because they wanted to then that's perfectly OK?

If you can answer those then we might get nearer to finding out if it's obvious to you that if someone voted to **** the country up because they wanted to then that's perfectly OK.

Sponsored Links
Com'on you lot! Who's the dirty rotter that has scrambled notch's dictionary.
He doesn't have one.

Dictionaries contain definitions of words and phrases which he doesn't know, and therefore expose him to the risk of something called "learning", and he cannot tolerate that.

Dont know dont give a sh't? Why does it matter? We voted leave, you telling me you trust or believe any MP (except the ones you support to which you will turn a blind eye to slander or negative publicity which is factual naturally)
OK, we'll ignore Festive, since he wants to avoid adult discussion.

When did they change their minds?
Wassup hit a nerve? Only speaking the truth not quoting some

As opposed to some of the childish antics and petty pedantic comments that spew from people like yourselves (y) crack on please yourself and whoever es is in your 'let's' gang ignore me. /playground :LOL:

Just to recant: your comments highlighted in red shows that you are not interested in adult discussion.
Your comments highlighted in blue do not really make a lot of sense.
Why would anyone trust any MP, except the ones they support.
Think about it. You are suggesting that someone would trust or believe the MPs that they do not support.

On another issue, you persistently avoid questions that are either above your ability to understand, or you are unable to respond with a sensible argument.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Then you should welcome and recognise him as a fellow traveller.
A what? You mean like a *****? (is that allowed on here or is that thee speaketh of a brexiteer!)
Edit it seems that is offensive, similar to the word for a predator fish found in Britain's rivers ( might be abroad also)

And then we drafted in a pro remain pm amongst a high percentage of pro remain MP's in to boot. Plus Labour naturally blocking anything 'the oppposition' wanted which was also Party over country.

And we wonder why Brexit has taken so long. I stand by it here being a political battle here nothing to do with the technicalities here, we haven't even started on that yet. That's the next phase!

So these MP's are sabotaging Brexit. Tell me - as elected representatives do they have a responsibility to do what is best for the country or just do what the electorate tells them?

May is not Pro Remain anymore.

It has taken so long as we asked for all the benefits of being in the SM bar FOM, we kept on asking that for too long. May drew her red lines.

You do like a lot of revisionism, I see that a lot with Leavers.

It most definitely is a technical issue. Null Pointer Exception. :mrgreen:

The Provisional Wing of the Tory Party, led by Rice-Pudd, blocked whatever the Official Tory Government tried to do.

All the non-Tories in Parliament could do was sit back and laugh. Or cry. While the two halves of the Tory Party created a total shambles to the detriment of the nation.

Even today, arch-Anti-European campaigner Andrea Leadsom has been attacking the Prime Minister for trying to gather cross-party support to reach an agreement with the EU. Andrea thinks that Brexit is a Tories-only event. She has also been pushing for the Deal to be renegotiated.

Michel Barnier, Europe’s chief Brexit negotiator, said on Tuesday: “The withdrawal agreement is not going to be reopened.”

Quitters live in a world of fantasy.

see also https://www.ft.com/content/333647a2-5aa8-11e9-9dde-7aedca0a081a

Meanwhile, the rest of the world looks on in amazement as Britain remains an international laughing-stock.

Rees - Mogg

Parliament cannot bind its successors, the Prime Minister’s promises have not invariably proved reliable and there has been little sincerity from the EU.

https://twitter.com/Jacob_Rees_Mogg/status/1115523749548363776

So we had a new Parliament since the Referendum so according to Rees Smugg it means that this Parliament is not binded to their previous decisions, excellent now to revoke A50 and put Brexit behind us.

The biggest culprits in this Brexit fiasco are the Media who have not taken these Politicians to task, they would rather have access to MPs by not asking them tough questions than actually doing the supposed job of a Journalist.

smogg chooses for himself when and when not anything is binding...

smogg also chooses for himself whether the UK has power in the EU or not...

He's an inveterate liar, and the quitters that believe his corrupt bovine excrement to be true need to take a long hard look at themselves!

So we had a new Parliament since the Referendum so according to Rees Smugg it means that this Parliament is not binded to their previous decisions, excellent now to revoke A50 and put Brexit behind us.
...and, it was the will of the people to have a majority of MPs who wish to remain.

It does have meaning.

As you have been shown over and over and over again.

If someone who doesn't know it learns it's meaning, that's fine.

But if people like you and Brigadier carry on pretending that you don't know what it means then all you are doing is carrying on demonstrating how deplorable you are.

You and he are members of that sub-class who revel in ignorance, who think that knowing things is a mark of shame, and that refusing to learn anything is a badge of honour.

You shame not just this forum, not just this country, but the whole human race.

It is certainly true, BAS and Jason are members of a sub class that insist on repeatedly using a phrase not in use in this country.

BAS likes to use the phrase since he thinks it is condecsending. The reality is nobody has a scooby what hes going on about, so BAS's intended insult misses the target totally

Honestly some people dont learn from their mistakes :ROFLMAO:

And then we drafted in a pro remain pm amongst a high percentage of pro remain MP's in to boot. Plus Labour naturally blocking anything 'the oppposition' wanted which was also Party over country.

And we wonder why Brexit has taken so long. I stand by it here being a political battle here nothing to do with the technicalities here, we haven't even started on that yet. That's the next phase!

So what type of Brexit would you like?

I dont see any Brexit option that is achievable having any benefitbover the existing deal.

And remember the WA is not a deal per se, its only an agreementbto get to the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back