The right to change your mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old make it up as you go
Correct.

Those who voted for Brexit have since had some options laid on the table (by their MP's) for them to chew over. Tough if they don't like those options, but no one said Brexit was going to be easy - or did they...…?

I personally think it was wrong to remove No Deal from Brexiteer preferred choice, but I guess you just have to trust the judgement of ones elected MP. If they think economic suicide is not in the UK's best interests then so be it.

It does now mean that we are heading for the softest of Brexits and situation where 3 years of pointless negotiation and billions of pounds wasted is leading the UK into a position slightly worse than where she was, three years hence.

Stupid Brexit. Stupid Quitters.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It does now mean that we are heading for the softest of Brexits and situation where 3 years of pointless negotiation and billions of pounds wasted is leading the UK into a position slightly worse than where she was, three years hence.
Less influence in EU, no change in 'UK control over UK', worse off economically due to years of uncertainty, lack of domestic agenda completed, billions of pounds wasted on No Deal preparations, p****d of our EU counterparts.
I'd say a position substantially worse than where she was.

if a person persists in using a phrase that has no meaning in this country,one must reach the conclusion a shadow hangs over the persons ability to learn (y)
It does have meaning.

As you have been shown over and over and over again.

If someone who doesn't know it learns it's meaning, that's fine.

But if people like you and Brigadier carry on pretending that you don't know what it means then all you are doing is carrying on demonstrating how deplorable you are.

You and he are members of that sub-class who revel in ignorance, who think that knowing things is a mark of shame, and that refusing to learn anything is a badge of honour.

You shame not just this forum, not just this country, but the whole human race.

It's a funny thing.

Prior to the referendum, the anti-EU campaigners kept promising that UK would have a Free Trade Agreement with the EU, giving access to the Single Market.

But now they say they want No-Deal, and that what the Leavers now say they voted for.

When did they change their minds?

https://twitter.com/EmporersNewC/status/1113548697604849664

Sponsored Links
We all have our reasons in life John just like some voted to stay with the EU simply because they wanted to? And on the other side of the coin voted leave. Am i missing something obvious here?

here we go.. who is 'they' oh 'them brexiter wrongens?'

We all have our reasons in life John just like some voted to stay with the EU simply because they wanted to? And on the other side of the coin voted leave. Am i missing something obvious here?

The question should never have been asked by swine shagger in chief Cameron. It was party over country.

The question should never have been asked by swine shagger in chief Cameron. It was party over country.
That's your opinion and i respect it. I disagree with the fact he asked it and then did a runner, that is deplorable.

And then we drafted in a pro remain pm amongst a high percentage of pro remain MP's in to boot. Plus Labour naturally blocking anything 'the oppposition' wanted which was also Party over country.

And we wonder why Brexit has taken so long. I stand by it here being a political battle here nothing to do with the technicalities here, we haven't even started on that yet. That's the next phase!

who is 'they'

As you don't want to look at the link I provided, I will give you some names you recognise. There are more.

Michael Gove
Liam Fox
David Davies
Daniel Hannon
Buffoon Johnson

As you don't want to look at the link I provided, I will give you some names you recognise. There are more.

Michael Gove
Liam Fox
David Davies
Daniel Hannon
Buffoon Johnson

Dont know dont give a sh't? Why does it matter? We voted leave, you telling me you trust or believe any MP (except the ones you support to which you will turn a blind eye to slander or negative publicity which is factual naturally)

Dont know dont give a sh't? Why does it matter? We voted leave, you telling me you trust or believe any MP (except the ones you support to which you will turn a blind eye to slander or negative publicity which is factual naturally)

OK, we'll ignore Festive, since he wants to avoid adult discussion.

Additionally, the EU has said that in the event of a No Deal Brexit, there will be no negotiations with UK until The Irish border, and citizens rights have been normalised.

Wassup hit a nerve? Only speaking the truth not quoting some
OK, we'll ignore Festive, since he wants to avoid adult discussion.

As opposed to some of the childish antics and petty pedantic comments that spew from people like yourselves (y) crack on please yourself and whoever es is in your 'let's' gang ignore me. /playground :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back