The right to change your mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britain how has some of world's finest, and longest, truck parks.

skynews-brexit-lorries-kent_4539705.jpg

8130868-6557881-image-m-26_1546613972551.jpg

8220204-6564453-image-m-8_1546857757298.jpg

8225286-6564453-image-a-8_1546867786613.jpg

5155838-6289863-image-a-13_1539855728507.jpg

9524836.jpg

5155860-6289863-image-a-11_1539855564336.jpg

_100316308_hi001102301.jpg

Mr. Raab was seemingly unaware that Great Britain is an island.

Mr. Raab is a Tory.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Suggest what they like,,brexit is going ahead..

'course it will. Do you think we will go for the the Free Trade Area option?

I see Dominic Raab and Liz Truss are just a couple of the ministers who have changed their minds. So have Rice Pudd ans Buffoon. Do they you think they should have been allowed to? Or do you think they should have been compelled to stand by what they said the first time?

'course it will. Do you think we will go for the the Free Trade Area option?

I see Dominic Raab and Liz Truss are just a couple of the ministers who have changed their minds. So have Rice Pudd ans Buffoon. Do they you think they should have been allowed to? Or do you think they should have been compelled to stand by what they said the first time?
We will either go tits up no deal...or EU will kick us out....Or alternatively,,with Corbyn involved,,,probably a whole world of endless shte.His Cabinet are a freak show.

Do you think we will go for the the Free Trade Area option?

So that's a "yes" then

I see Dominic Raab and Liz Truss are just a couple of the ministers who have changed their minds. So have Rice Pudd and Buffoon. Do they you think they should have been allowed to? Or do you think they should have been compelled to stand by what they said the first time?

And a "no"

But if they aren't allowed to change their minds, they'll have to vote against May's deal

Do we think that even TM can't be completely bone-headed and is looking for ways to revoke article 50, and blame someone else, anyone else, everyone else?
Nothing has changed!
Nothing has changed!

Dominic Raab

In a stunning move, former Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab said he would support the Prime Minister’s Withdrawal Agreement.

"I will vote for the motion. I will do so without prejudice ... to achieve two essential outcomes: stave off a longer extension and prevent European elections in May. And I hope the government can more vigorously pursue the reassurance we need on the Withdrawal Agreement and the Political Declaration and make the deal more acceptable to this House."

Raab resigned as Brexit Secretary back in November, saying at the time he could not “in good conscience support the terms proposed for our deal with the EU.”

https://edition.cnn.com/uk/live-new...b64db495fc7b63ae4fd3ff3ee44b0f8?utm=newsbreak

We're just trying to keep up with out 'partners' the French truckers. They’ve got it off to pat with their blockades everytime they get 'Le 'ump'.

Do we think that even TM can't be completely bone-headed and is looking for ways to revoke article 50, and blame someone else, anyone else, everyone else?
Nothing has changed!
Nothing has changed!

TM is certainly bone headed, she is banging on about 'I want to deliver Brexit'.........

TM is certainly bone headed, she is banging on about 'I want to deliver Brexit'.........
Or history may very well end up being very kind to her...

The PM that prevented the UK committing economic/social suicide? ;)

Those hankering for No Deal will reveal to the world just how weak our negotiation position is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back