speeding fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet more proof micky is a liar, ***** with many brothers or infact both. I don't think the special brew helps either.

Sponsored Links
Some people just like to seek attention.

I remember when I was captured by the Nazis in 1944 after my aeroplane was shot down. But I managed to parachute free at the last minute until they caught me starving and dehydrated weeks later, near death and weighing just six stone.

They nurtured me back to health just so they could force me to light a bonfire on top of which other officers from my regiment were gagged and bound, including my wife carrying unborn twins.

Every time I tell that story no-one believes me, but I take solace in the knowledge that each day of my miserable life which has passed since that fateful day I grow closer to rejoining them all and god in heaven.

I hope there’s a McDonalds up there... :D

As you seem to be Judge and Jury, and Executioner, I'll clarify that my brother was killed by a speeding driver. My other brother attempted suicide, and is now tetraplegic, and in a wheelchair. Run over by a car. I also have another brother, that works for the railways. But clearly you judge me, and don't believe me. What other evidence do you want, to conclude my very personal information? Do you want me to post death certificates, and court summing up?

Is it fun for you to probe peoples personal lives, when it is so personal? For the whole world to see? Show some respect, and I demand an apology.

What's your opinion on ZERO tolerance, for instance do you agree that certain roads should be upgraded from 30MPH to 40MPH, what deems a dual carriageway to be 30MPH?

Sponsored Links
What's your opinion on ZERO tolerance, for instance do you agree that certain roads should be upgraded from 30MPH to 40MPH, what deems a dual carriageway to be 30MPH?

I thankyou for the lack of respect regarding the death of my brother, and the fact that my other brother is now wheelchair bound, due to being run over.

I find the lack of driver ability, and the attitude of people, that most people on the roads, do not know how to drive. They are a danger to themselves, and others. Just because you passed a test, doesn't mean you are a good driver.

If people didn't break the law, then my brother would be alive, my other brother wouldn't be in a wheelchair.

I see on teletext, every day, someone was injured, killed, by someone driving, and many drive off, to abonish their responsibilities, so how can you defend this? I have to live with this everyday. And people don't care a jot. Shame on you.

My brother was killed by someone breaking the law.

Killed? I thought u said he was a Tetraplegic?

Isn't Google fantastic?

My brother is tetraplegic, in a wheelchair, because of an irresponsible driver, such as you, that decided to break the rules of the road.

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1833931&sid=74c7cd9b2ceb7c02596bb4966e8c2b5f

Or this brother? :confused:

I don't know what a veiw is? But I have been to court that maybe my brother was murdered or not, so I do know a victim. And the inquest recorded an open verdict, so maybe he was murdered? Have you any evidence to close the enquiry? So I'm pretty close to the victim. So think before you post.

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=252186&start=0

As you seem to be Judge and Jury, and Executioner, I'll clarify that my brother was killed by a speeding driver. My other brother attempted suicide, and is now tetraplegic, and in a wheelchair. Run over by a car. I also have another brother, that works for the railways. But clearly you judge me, and don't believe me. What other evidence do you want, to conclude my very personal information? Do you want me to post death certificates, and court summing up?

Is it fun for you to probe peoples personal lives, when it is so personal? For the whole world to see? Show some respect, and I demand an apology.

So which is it then?

Killed? I thought u said he was a Tetraplegic?

Isn't Google fantastic?

My brother is tetraplegic, in a wheelchair, because of an irresponsible driver, such as you, that decided to break the rules of the road.

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1833931&sid=74c7cd9b2ceb7c02596bb4966e8c2b5f

Or this brother? :confused:

I don't know what a veiw is? But I have been to court that maybe my brother was murdered or not, so I do know a victim. And the inquest recorded an open verdict, so maybe he was murdered? Have you any evidence to close the enquiry? So I'm pretty close to the victim. So think before you post.

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=252186&start=0

So which is it then?

Which part of my post did you NOT understand? 3 brothers, one dead, one in a wheelchair, one working on the railways, and me...Are you generically stupid, unable to read, or don't understand the question? You really are beyond comprehension, with your stupidity. Try to READ, and UNDERSTAND.

Which part of my post did you NOT understand? 3 brothers, one dead, one in a wheelchair, one working on the railways, and me...Are you generically stupid, unable to read, or don't understand the question? You really are beyond comprehension, with your stupidity. Try to READ, and UNDERSTAND.

I did not understand the part where you said.....

You then said......

I'll clarify that my brother was killed by a speeding driver.

I'm not trying to be insensitive in any way, but you have just contradicted yourself quite clearly. Thats the part that I dont understand.....I'm far from stupid, but you need to clarify your story because its quite confusing.

You then said......

I'm not trying to be insensitive in any way, but you have just contradicted yourself quite clearly. Thats the part that I dont understand.....I'm far from stupid, but you need to clarify your story because its quite confusing.

OK - clarify, quite clearly, when I said personal matters shouldn't be discussed, but you pushed it to the extreme...

My Brother jumped off a motorway bridge, it has never been determined whether he was pushed, or jumped. He Died, after being run over by at least 3 vehicles. The body was mashed, and had to be identified by DNA, OK?

My other brother also jumped off a bridge, but the traffic was stopped, someone broke the police barrier, and sped through the police barrier, my other brother hit this van when he jumped off the bridge, he survived, and is now wheelchair bound for life. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

You have the truth. My brother is disabled, due to someone breaking the law.

I hope I have satisfied your need for information. As other posts suggest, do I make it up, can I make it up? I hope the truth satisfies your greed for information, and you are happy now?

You then said......

OK - clarify, quite clearly, when I said personal matters shouldn't be discussed, but you pushed it to the extreme...

My Brother jumped off a motorway bridge, it has never been determined whether he was pushed, or jumped. He Died, after being run over by at least 3 vehicles. The body was mashed, and had to be identified by DNA, OK?

My other brother also jumped off a bridge, but the traffic was stopped, someone broke the police barrier, and sped through the police barrier, my other brother hit this van when he jumped off the bridge, he survived, and is now wheelchair bound for life. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

I hope I have satisfied your need for information. As other posts suggest, do I make it up, can I make it up? I hope the truth satisfies your greed for information, and you are happy now?

I'm always happy.....and to clarify, I never pushed anything to the extreme!

I have no need for any personal information and for wanting to know the ins and outs of what happened.

But if you make comments like you did, you need to make them more clearly because it makes you look like a bad liar, or that you have the memory of a goldfish.

Your statements made no sense to anybody that read them....hence why I stated "I did not understand what you said"....IS THAT QUITE CLEAR?

You then said......

I have no need for any personal information and for wanting to know the ins and outs of what happened.

But if you make comments like you did, you need to make them more clearly because it makes you look like a bad liar, or that you have the memory of a goldfish.

Your statements made no sense to anybody that read them....hence why I stated "I did not understand what you said"....IS THAT QUITE CLEAR?

Is that anyway towards going to an apology? By chance? I was protecting my dignity. Now you know my history, that you and others have commented on, and slated. Is what I said, QUITE CLEAR? For you to force my issues about my personal tragedies, and life? When you didn't need to know them, for the world to see..Well done.

You then said......

Is that anyway towards going to an apology? By chance? I was protecting my dignity. Now you know my history, that you and others have commented on, and slated. Is what I said, QUITE CLEAR? For you to force my issues about my personal tragedies, and life? When you didn't need to know them, for the world to see..Well done.

Its not going anywhere towards an apology as I have nothing to apologise for. I never asked for you life history or anything else that may have happened.

I never forced you to say anything apart from clarifying what looked like either lies or total memory loss. I'm struggling to see where I slated you also. Can still see a slight inaccuracy in your comment but lets leave it there and hopefully this thread will get locked.

So two ******* jump off bridges and it's the drivers fault? :LOL:

Micky pls do us a favour and make it 3rd time lucky! One less parasite to keep in special brew will help reduce the national debt. I guess mental illness is in your dna micky which combined with copious amounts of special brew helps explain the drivel you post on here. :rolleyes:

You are the sick one here, you recognise that MM has mental health issues but you can't bring yourself to ignore him. Instead you post your bile from behind the safety of your keyboard.

How sad are you?

Speaking as someone who knows a thing or two about personal tragedy, and from what I remember of your past posts, your life seems filled with outlandish true or false stories. So if I have wronged you I will apologise, but you should probably look at how your emotive posts come across. (Although I’m a fine one to talk there TBH).

So to get back on topic if I may...

Someone broke the law by speeding.

Classic straw-man argument. Here’s a couple of links to start with for anyone who has not heard of it..

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/straw-man.html

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110223064739AAKhmxS

1. Person A has position X.
2. Person B presents position Y (which is a distorted version of X).
3. Person B attacks position Y.
4. Therefore X is false/incorrect/flawed.

1) Me (A) “Speed in and of itself does not kill. Inappropriate use of speed for the conditions can”
2) Mickmoody (B) “Someone broke the law by speeding”
3) Mickmoody (B) “My brother was killed by someone breaking the law”
4) False conclusion “Speed always kills”

Or to simplify it

“Someone broke the law by speeding. My brother was killed by someone breaking the law. Therefore speeding killed my brother”.

Do you see the falicy of that argument?

Don’t get me wrong MM, it may be that he was killed because someone was using an inappropriate speed for the circumstances and I am truly sorry if that was the case.

But please let’s not condemn each and every person who exceeds a dumb posted speed limit as homicidal irresponsible maniacs for doing, let's say, 10mph over a 20mph limit outside a school during the spring break where the roads are in fact completely baron - for just one example.

And if 20mph is too fast for the conditions during school rush hour I would expect drivers to be doing much less than the dumb posted limit!

I hope that clarifies my position on speed, speeding and safe driving practice?

Take care

Tone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back