Spot on

Sponsored Links
But blaming the media slips easily into blaming the electorate for being too stupid to see past the headlines. Labour does not endear itself to voters by treating the ballot paper as an exam and tutting when people give the wrong answer

This is EXACTLY what the usuals do on here.
They can’t blame the right wing media this time though.

No response. Exactly what I would expect from cowards when confronted with the truth.

Sponsored Links
Do you agree with this then?
I'm as ambivalent towards other news outlets as I am to the politics they contain within. I have seen some Guardian articles and they are as informative as any other. I reject such rags as The Wail because of the heavy bias and the extremely low standard of honesty.

I get my news from Sky News, which seems a touch right wing but reasonably honest. I could just as easily switch to the BBC and have the same sense of satisfaction.

Overall, I'm not content with what is generally put out there because of the present-day propensity to lie on a grand scale, by our current government and their backers. Seems the RWR and their God Donald have poisoned a large section of the MSM for the forseeable.

Do you agree with this then?
You should not let the Labour party and The Guardian irritate you so much, no. You recent flurry of posts are somewhat disturbing and you seem to want to include them in every thread you participate in.

Sorry to disturb you with facts. Guardian article has you down to a tee, blaming media, patronising people who don’t see things the way you want them to.
Seems your attitude is to blame, not ours.

Seems your attitude is to blame, not ours.
Yes. I despise lies and liars.

You just follow the crowd. Definitely not your fault and no one will expect a person of your standing, to shoulder any responsibility. I do however expect those in authority, those with the intelligence and those in positions of power, to tell the truth.

Yes. I despise lies and liars.

You just follow the crowd. Definitely not your fault and no one will expect a person of your standing, to shoulder any responsibility. I do however expect those in authority, those with the intelligence and those in positions of power, to tell the truth.

jeez us wept ( the irony :mrgreen:)
And
how noble :mrgreen:

blaming the electorate for being too stupid to see past the headlines
But they are.

Democracy requires an informed electorate to...,well be democratic.

There's nothing democratic in this country....money buys political influence.
Billionaires keep their billions by keeping Tories in power who don't do anything about tax havens.

I think this might be a record - dangee self owns

1) Dangee loves to point the circulation of the Guardian and now linkts to it

2) It's an opion piece - does D know what that is?

3) If he actually read the piece - it describes how bad the state of politics is in this country. He makes some interesting observations but misses why there is so much disinformation and doesnt provide a prescription of what should be done.

You see D you are reading the Guardan - wash your mouth out. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
You are right Nosey. I’m really struggling..... to work out how the opposition leader is failing so badly with this government in power.
How bad is SKeir if he can’t get anywhere near Boris?

Sponsored Links
Back