SPRINT 80F FAULT

Sponsored Links
Unazungumza Kiingereza ?

I do have to say that I find English easier than Swahili but then its a little while since I went to Kenya.

Tony

On some sprints there used to be a resetable overheat stat at top of heat exchanger can`t remember which side others had a self re-setting one . I would check this first. Wiring diagram should be on back of front panel

Sponsored Links
Its on the right top of the HE.

However, removing the combustion chamber cover should be done by a CORGI or competent person because of the risk of not resealing properly and letting CO into the room.

Tony

READ what the guy put he has fully serviced it and is registered so i think he is capable of taking a case off.

Er... yes! He actually said:-

"""i am registered and new to break down and repair. also no to good with putting thing s down in writing. I only require a bit of help and guidence! """

I come across many newly registered CORGIs who I would be somewhat worried about in this situation ( including one of our registered operatives! ).

Its quite easy to tighten up screws when the case is incorrectly located and create a potentially dangerous situation.

Poxi seems to have missed the bonking!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back