Stanley knife.

williams89 said:
Softus said:
Making an example of him is beside the point, since his story doesn't stack up - it'd be much simpler if he just carried a pair of really good running shoes, and ran away if challenged. :eek:
RUN AWAY! Right there are three or four blokes with knives got you blocked in. Defend yourself. How are you going to do that. Please be nice chaps and let me go. Some of us live in areas that are full of not nice people and you need to be ready to protect yourself. Here endeth the lesson.

The only problem is that Derbyshire isn't one of them. It's probably the sleepiest little county in Britain. Heck, we were even looking at a cottage to buy in Cromford on Saturday!

joe

Sponsored Links
O K I have no special abilities when it comes to fighting but I am constantly aware of my surroundings and avoid trouble spots. I do however carry............... Just in case.

BE HAPPY

williams89 said:
I do however carry............... Just in case.
Running shoes?

Or an offensive weapon?

If the latter, I hope you are arrested, charged and convicted as soon as possible.

joe-90 said:
williams89 said:
Softus said:
Making an example of him is beside the point, since his story doesn't stack up - it'd be much simpler if he just carried a pair of really good running shoes, and ran away if challenged. :eek:
RUN AWAY! Right there are three or four blokes with knives got you blocked in. Defend yourself. How are you going to do that. Please be nice chaps and let me go. Some of us live in areas that are full of not nice people and you need to be ready to protect yourself. Here endeth the lesson.

The only problem is that Derbyshire isn't one of them. It's probably the sleepiest little county in Britain. Heck, we were even looking at a cottage to buy in Cromford on Saturday!

There may well be many nice spots in derbyshire. But.................

joe

Sponsored Links
You need to go and edit that, to sort out the mistake you made inserting your reply into the middle of a [qu.ote] [/qu.ote] block....

ban-all-sheds said:
williams89 said:
I do however carry............... Just in case.
Running shoes?

Or an offensive weapon?

If the latter, I hope you are arrested, charged and convicted as soon as possible.

Just to put your mind at rest the offensive wepon I carry is a key. I can turn a can of coke into an offensve wepon or a ball point pen. I have never carried a knife for offensive or defensive reasons but I have a key on my keyring that could be offensive/defensive if required. Hope that puts your mind to rest on the matter. BE HAPPY

in my younger days i would wear a buckle belt that could be wipped off quick and if you got a crack with that, ouch. I also used to carry pepper and was once pulled by the police and told them they dont have it in the chippy ;) I got this idea of an old fella who always had loose pepper in his shoes in case of an attack :LOL:

williams89 said:
Just to put your mind at rest the offensive wepon I carry is a key. I can turn a can of coke into an offensve wepon or a ball point pen. I have never carried a knife for offensive or defensive reasons but I have a key on my keyring that could be offensive/defensive if required. Hope that puts your mind to rest on the matter. BE HAPPY
This answer lacks credibility. Why did you make such a big thing of saying that you "carry" (sic.), when all you do is exactly what every other adult member of the population does, day in day out? :rolleyes:

Note - this post previously, and erroneously, quoted a post by jbonding.

Softus said:
jbonding said:
in my younger days i would wear a buckle belt that could be wipped off quick and if you got a crack with that, ouch. I also used to carry pepper and was once pulled by the police and told them they dont have it in the chippy ;) I got this idea of an old fella who always had loose pepper in his shoes in case of an attack :LOL:
This answer lacks credibility. Why did you make such a big thing of saying that you "carry" (sic.), when all you do is exactly what every other adult member of the population does, day in day out? :rolleyes:

what the **** are you on about now?
I didnt know it was an answer, too whom?

"when all you do is exactly what every other adult member of the population does, day in day out?" i'll be honest i never liked pepper and i dont carry it and dont know many people who do so whats your point soft arse. ;)

jbonding, I made a simple but catastrophic error, and pressed the "quote" button on the wrong post, a mistake that I then compounded by not noticing.

Please accept my sincere apologies - I've edited my post to make it as I intended.

If nobody carried weapons, nobody would need to carry weapons.

I have never carried a knife.

What was the offensive weapon?...a denim jacket????????

They could have pulled those two guys easily away from their home..but they idnt..the whole operation was a shambles and they wont admit it

Trigger happy fools...they shoud not be allow to carry weapons again

Sponsored Links
Back