Stop the Boats, clear the Asylum backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad people are not stupid enough to try to cross in terrible weather. I would like them not to risk their lives only to be denied an asylum claim. I would like them to consider their personal safety and not listen to lying traffickers who wasn't to con them.

If they are in France and need asylum, the process is very simple..

Sponsored Links
If they prefer to claim asylum in UK the process is fraught with the danger of crossing the busiest shipping lane in freezing conditions.
The UK could make it safer, safer for the refugees, safer for the RNLI, safer for other shipping, and save an awful lot of money spent trying to stop the inevitable. :rolleyes:

I am glad people are not stupid enough to try to cross in terrible weather. I would like them not to risk their lives only to be denied an asylum claim. I would like them to consider their personal safety and not listen to lying traffickers who wasn't to con them.

Brexit and own it. We don't need or want collective action by multiple countries.

Europe needs us more than we need them.

Sponsored Links
The Government makes this a larger issue than it is on purpose to distract everyone from the rest of their mistakes - it's bait and switch.

Grow the economy.

Stop the Sewage.

Is that a yes, no or don't know?
Rwanda was only part of a package of measures, which I've always felt was not the right approach. We will see what is working over time. There isn't much point coming to the UK if your claim is inadmissible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back