Stupid girls!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Would you let your daughter go in a pub dressed like this? (n)

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/new...2v36xZYwiiwqt_OPdjJYpVJ1k7OT4UsjGDyaVt1BW0r8o

A197ED71-B860-44B5-91D3-0984A07E5709.jpeg

Sponsored Links
"Both pub-goers were dressed in black halter crop tops, ankle-length skirts and trainers as the country basked in 28C heat."

so the posed photo, taken in a private kitchen, does not illustrate the garments worn.

probably put in a click-bait to attract retired motor mechanics and the like.

I’d prefer them to focus their energy on not enabling alcoholism. It’s sad to see the depends queuing for them to open.

Sponsored Links
"Both pub-goers were dressed in black halter crop tops, ankle-length skirts and trainers as the country basked in 28C heat."

so the posed photo, taken in a private kitchen, does not illustrate the garments worn.

probably put in a click-bait to attract retired motor mechanics and the like.
Did I say that was what they were wearing at the time? I simply asked a question. The photo was just click-bait to attract those retired long distance hobby drivers - the ones that drive twice weekly from Greenock to East London to visit friends and relatives and the like.

they weren't dressed like that.
Stop the partial quotes Johnny boy and read my post again. The question was "Would you let your daughter go in a pub dressed like this?" That’s in A pub. Not THE pub in question.

Perhaps Johnny boy can show us the top he knows she was wearing that got her chucked out of a 'spoons pub?

Having seen the state of some 'Spoons customers, I am surprised they were that fussy.
A couple of other local pubs have said that they wouldn't have an issue.

Can’t see the difference between what she is wearing in The video and the OP post.

Its reasonable to have some expectations of dress code.

If the dress in this video is the dress she was wearing

it wasn't

the staged display was just put in to raise excitement.

it worked on mottie.

"pro-brexit tory pub boss gains publicity among target customers"

1444191_1.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back