Stupid girls!

Sponsored Links
The photo was just put in to raise excitement. It worked on Johnny boy. :LOL:

Most excitement he's had in a while I bet, maybe that's why his posts are darn miserable.. I'm not even sure what point he is trying to make, I'm not sure he knows either though tbh..

I'm all for power to the women and the don't sexualise me I'm not a piece of meat type thing but...

It was clearly inappropriate, the top is basically a bikini, one wrong move and there tits are just gonna fall out the bottom

The whole thing is quite absurd to me, because surely the absolute only reason to go out dressed like that is to look sexy, and thus be sexualised, if that wasn't the case you'd just go out in a classy top of some description.

They then can't complain they are being sexualised, ... Maybe it was sexualised from the wrong type of person.... Had it been some hunky guy of their type they wouldn't have minded.

My wife has large breasts but she doesn't feel the need to dress like that, maybe on the beach but not in a pub, Mrs turbo is a classy bird.

My daughter no matter how old (and if I had one) wouldn't be allowed out like that, but saying that I'd like to think me and my wife would raise her to have some class about her and this wouldn't even be a thing

Sponsored Links
Meaning that's all it takes to up-class a spoons.
Isn't it where all the brexers hang out and drink? Think the Spoons is Mottie's transam's and bod's favourite watering hole too, that probably won't go down that well.

Isn't it where all the brexers hang out and drink? Think the Spoons is Mottie's transam's and bod's favourite watering hole too, that probably won't go down that well.

Where the fnck you come from ... How do you know so much about me... Its the first time I've noticed you.

Hang on a minute. Your a re-birth...

You mean the England v Scotland game. About 20 mins of it, footy is mostly garbage to watch.

Round our way all the underage teens go to spoons they think it's all the rage.

I on the other hand go to the old fogie pubs, have a decent pint and conversation then,

My daughter has more class than going into a 'Spoons. If she did, she could walk in in a bin bag and make a 'Spoons more classy!

I went to a 'spoons' twice up country and decided they weren't for me. The ultra cheap ale tended to attract an undesirable element. Down this neck of the woods they tend to be a little better, or the customers tend to be a little better. Before Covid I used to enjoy 3 or 4 'boys days out' a year, we called them our last of the summer wine days out. Actually that's not strictly true, for some years we referred to them as the 'Mousehole Christmas Lights' days out. That's because the original trip was planned to be a train to the end of the line (Penzance), a pint and a full English in spoons, a few more ales in other pubs on the way down to the front, The Turks Head and The Admiral Benbow spring to mind, then, on arriving down on the front, the plan was to hop on a bus to Mousehole to admire the renowned splendour of the Mousehole Christmas Lights while enjoying a pint before catching the bus back to Penzance for another pint before getting the train home to round the day off with a cheeky pint or two in our local.
Naturally, after 5 pints things went tits up and we never managed to find the bus stop, or we found another pub before finding the bus stop, I'm not quite sure but the upshot was we never got to see the Mousehole Christmas Lights.
five years on, still never seen 'em.
Anyway, the criteria for the days out are that it's accessible by train, has a minimum of five pubs, a 'spoons' is good because that's breakfast taken care of, but not a problem if there isn't one.
They're cheap, reliable and consistent, that's good enough for us.

Sponsored Links
Back