Now Putin is really bricking it

You've always been a consistent defender of Russia, why do they have your love
If you define pointing out the stupidity of the EU/NATO policy of expanding their influence into countries like Ukraine, then i suppose yes, i am a defender of Russia.

The EU was originally a good idea which has morphed into a threat to peace in Europe.
If you support the expansion of the EU into territories where it doesn't belong, then you have to accept that there will be conflict.
So far the only benefits i can see from this conflict in UKraine is that Putin is raking in billions more in oil and gas revenues due to the rise in the price of oil while i have to pay more for fuel.
Old Nigel can explain it better than i can.

Sponsored Links
If you define pointing out the stupidity of the EU/NATO policy of expanding their influence into countries like Ukraine, then i suppose yes, i am a defender of Russia.

The EU was originally a good idea which has morphed into a threat to peace in Europe.
If you support the expansion of the EU into territories where it doesn't belong, then you have to accept that there will be conflict.
So far the only benefits i can see from this conflict in UKraine is that Putin is raking in billions more in oil and gas revenues due to the rise in the price of oil while i have to pay more for fuel.
Old Nigel can explain it better than i can.

****ing hell! Theres some crazies in here. Are actually posting something from the economy wrecking cabbage Farage. Mental! EU threat to peace :confused:
It’s the nationalistic mentalists like Farage that create more division and hatred. Look at history for lessons ffs!

Sick little bastard. Oh for a Javelin anti-tank missile.

My quess is that your post is in response to the ignored member

who might be muffin ? Am I right

He politicised the CC forum and forced changes to posting in there with his constant drivel

Sponsored Links
How many wars has the EU started or even been involved in?

EU cannot expand into countries by force. Countries have to want to be in EU and follow the lengthy joining process, if they really, really want to.
Russia on the other hand invades sovereign democratic countries by force.

The bodies in the video are burnt to crisp, how can you tell that they have been previously been autopsied.
Also ball bearings when used as shrapnel in in I.E.Ds can give the appearance of bullet holes.
Satellite imagery and geolocation data were used as proof that Saddam Hussein was producing chemical weapons in Iraq.

The Americans showed satellite pictures of an alleged chemical weapon facility and decontamination truck in Iraq.
When the site was investigated by weapons inspectors, it turned the alleged weapons factory and truck were nothing more than a baby food factory and milk tanker.

You seem to believe that only Russians are killing innocent people in Ukraine.
My guess (having done a stint or two on the flags in shooting ranges) is that a ball bearing will make a different hole given that it has not exited a riffled barrel, is not spinning much and tends to spiral as it flies. It's also flying about 10 times slower than a military round.

If you support the expansion of the EU into territories where it doesn't belong, then you have to accept that there will be conflict

Ukraine is a fully functioning democracy, it would require public support to join the EU.

So your use of the phrase “where it doesn’t belong” is completely and utterly untrue.

but then you are a rabid brexer

Sponsored Links
Back