Stupid, hairy animal being led round Aberdeen

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.com%2F3ff20b02-d08c-11e9-b018-ca4456540ea6

By a pedigree bull

Sponsored Links
Who was wishing the bull would take off dragging Bozza through a pool of slurry, just like the elephant on Blue Peter

Sponsored Links
Blue Boris.... Elephant..... In the room... Who's Peter????

When looking through a basket of bad apples you'll settle for the best one you can find...

Choice supportive bias.
You voted Brexit so you applaud his lies.

21 MPs chose to lose their jobs rather than allow poorer people of this country to become poorer.
Those 21 people didnt do it for personal gain.

The MPs in Johnsons cabinet chose to support Johnson exactly for personal gain.

Clearly youve chosen what you see as a shiny apple which is completely rotten inside.

Choice supportive bias.

21 MPs chose to lose their jobs rather than allow poorer people of this country to become poorer.

Clearly youve chosen what you see as a shiny apple which is completely rotten inside.

I don't eat apples

Choice supportive bias.

The leader of the Labour Party and your man Tony Blair got us in the mess that I want out of. He was a liar full of self interest. We both know politics is full of lies.. Big business is full of lies
The difference is not them its about me and you... Who we choose to follow.

Today Mathew I'm going to be a Boris dancer...

Sponsored Links
Back