Sue Gray

Sponsored Links
Time will tell, but it just appears that lots of mud is being thrown.

Very little of any substance.

Sponsored Links
It's widely reported in the press and not just the so called right wing papers. She has been publicly accused by many and chooses to say "no comment" as does starmer to her accusers. 8 times Starmer was asked for a date and 8 times he squirmed. If there is nothing improper, why doesn't he or she give a date?

Surely Sir Keir, has a diary? Surely he had meetings to set out his plans? Surely he didn't sack his CoS without a plan? Surely he can say when his team had little chit chats with Sue about possibilities? Ethical Sue, likes to measure and hold others to account, but she didn't expect others to measure her to the same standards.

Last edited:
Who does she HAVE to give the information to? Has she done so?
According to her new boss.. US and the answer NO.

If she has nothing to hide, why would she sabotage her own reputation? Sir Kier, says she will reveal all... Naughty Sue says "no comment". In previous cases when she was "wrongly" accused of being a labour person back in October, she made a press release "setting the record straight". Though it now appears the allegation was true and her PR was lies.

Last edited:
She has been publicly accused by many

You for one.

In the absence of evidence, you like to throw around smears.

You are enraged because she pointed out Johnson's bad behaviour.

Are you hoping that his behaviour will retrospectively become good?

... back in October, she made a press release "setting the record straight". Though it now appears the allegation was true and her PR was lies.

Show me the press release you think you read in October 2022.

If you will quote the sentence(s) you claim are untrue that will clarify your "thought" processes.

Also the allegation that you refer to, which you claim to be true.

You for one.

In the absence of evidence, you like to throw around smears.

You are enraged because she pointed out Johnson's bad behaviour.

Are you hoping that his behaviour will retrospectively become good?
Lies - you see how easy it is to put the record straight. What would you conclude if I said "no comment"?

Show me the press release you think you read in October 2022.

If you will quote the sentence(s) you claim are untrue that will clarify your "thought" processes.

Also the allegation that you refer to, which you claim to be true.
i d like to see this press release too. It's not just some more mud I hope

Sponsored Links
Back