Sue Gray

Sponsored Links
He should try that line of reasoning next time he's in court. Tell the judge he has no evidence to disprove the prosecution’s allegation and that he therefore accepts his client is guilty.

Speaking of evidence, what exactly is that article alleging that Harriett Harmann did wrong? It seems to boil down to whether she asked Sue Gray to give the evidence she had collected of wrongdoing, by Johnson et al, to the parliamentary enquiry. Are Sue Gray’s detractors really saying that she should have hidden the evidence?

Sponsored Links
Defamation is irrelevant here. It's a special case where, in the UK, the burden of proof is reversed. Not in most countries, though.

I was just following through your own logic.

If you say something is false and/or not true, you surely need evidence?

Presumably it would go something like this?

Prosecution barrister: "This man committed murder. I have no evidence to put forward. But he definitely did"

Defence barrister: "That is false and/or not true. But unfortunately, I have no evidence to disprove it"

Judge: "You must find this man guilty"

Common sense would suggest ? Or should suggest ? That sue grey has had conversations about the caper to kier starmer

Common sense would suggest ? Or should suggest ? That sue grey has had conversations about the caper to kier starmer

And then pleaded the fifth. I have nothing to say on the grounds it may incriminate me.

Dodgy bitch imco, even Boris co-operated with her inquiry.

And then pleaded the fifth. I have nothing to say on the grounds it may incriminate me.

Dodgy bitch imco, even Boris co-operated with her inquiry.
Oh those double standards filly.

You have no concerns about lack of ethics and morals in politics, or so you said

Oh those double standards filly.

You have no concerns about lack of ethics and morals in politics, or so you said

Don't you dare insult me with the double standards line, I have, at the very least, triple standards.

Come on, she's a wrong un and you know it. Expect breaking news on this in the next few weeks, she wont be working for Kier that's for sure.

Don't you dare insult me with the double standards line, I have, at the very least, triple standards.

Come on, she's a wrong un and you know it. Expect breaking news on this in the next few weeks, she wont be working for Kier that's for sure.
I'm not a follower of any political party so if she is proved to be at fault, so be it. But as I see it there's nothing there. Time will tell though.

But I'm not the 1 claiming standards don't matter. I want high standards

I'm not a follower of any political party...

So you keep saying, but it's obvious you swing to the left and support Labour policies; or you're a very wet Liberal, though i doubt that with your consistent views on abolishing the monarchy and establishing a Communard agenda within a Parliamentary system, unchecked by the Lords.

Sponsored Links
Back