Sue Gray

I think she should have cooperated with the cabinet office - why wouldn't she if she has nothing to hide?

it leaves the door open for adverse inference.

Sponsored Links
I think she should have cooperated with the cabinet office - why wouldn't she if she has nothing to hide?

So we agree you have no evidence whatsoever for your claims ?

What about the press release?

Every act or omission by every human every day is open to adverse inference, it’s a classic smear tactic. Sue seems to have been a deeply embedded agent in NI so interesting how the establishment turn in their own. Borris did what he did with or without her report

Blup

Sponsored Links
Where is your evidence that these are false? Your provide none, but expect everyone else to write an essay with cross checked references.

Its widely reported in the press and starmer cannot do an interview without being asked questions he doesn't want to answer.

Sue Gray's report was actually completed in January 2022 but its publication was delayed. When it was finally published, in May 2022, it was greeted mainly with a shrug and thought to be a damp squib. Very few people are interested in this story. I would have thought if she really was a deep Labour mole, hell bent on destroying the Tories top electoral asset, she would have done a better job.

I am interested in the £110000 a year public appointment she arranged in January this year. Has Guido mentioned who it is?

No idea - maybe you can follow the link? Others seem to struggle with that.

I think it's likely that she did a reasonable job apart from relying on council from a questionable source. But at least she declared it. The bigger issue is the secret talks regarding a job offer and the failure to declare. It's quite possible she knew it was going to blow up and probably result in the loss of personal friendships. My guess is, she delayed and delayed, until it got beyond the point being able to do it cleanly. its very hard when your are being put on a pedal stool of high integrity only to find yourself exposed.

Its just not credible that these job discussions were not going on for much longer than is claimed.

The bigger issue is the secret talks regarding a job offer and the failure to declare.

It comes to something when anyone considers the above to be an issue at all, let alone a "bigger" one.............

......unless anyone is contesting the veracity of her report.

please quote me - I don't recall or are you confused that January 2022 is before October 2022?

Not what the press say
see - I'm just reporting the news.

There is more than one issue here. The important one, being the breach of code.

Sponsored Links
Back