Sue Gray

3. He doesn't deny saying

"while carrying out an investigation"

Which was not true.

Perhaps the "press release" will prove his other allegations to be true.

Ooops, my mistake, no sign of it.

Sponsored Links
Chit-chat?

"Second floor please"

"Morning, Sue. Lovely day"

"Oh yes, I was out in the garden yesterday, cutting back the roses"

"Very nice. I dusted off the duck house. Oh, I get off here."

"Have a good week"

"You too"

Why is motorbiking trying to imply wrongdoing?

3. He doesn't deny saying

"while carrying out an investigation"

Which was not true.

Perhaps the "press release" will prove his other allegations to be true.

Ooops, my mistake, no sign of it.
He has thrown a lot of mud.

I will wait for the result and actions thereof from the official investigation and report. If she has lied and/or misled, or committed wrong doing knowingly then she shouldn't be allowed the post.

But, until something is proven then it's just mud with no substance. Like this mysterious press release. I won't call it a fabrication, there may be 1 that's not easy to find. But it doesn't pass the sniff test.

Nobody other than Sir Keir / Labour has the power to prevent her from taking the post. She is subject to the same employment law and rights as the rest of us and such a clause without pay, would not stand much weight.

@JohnD you can moan as much as you like about what I did or didn't say. It's a chat forum, the posts speak for themselves. You have no evidence that Sue Gray was not engaged in covert discussions with Labour, while carrying out her review.

We are going around in circles.

Sponsored Links
Nobody other than Sir Keir / Labour has the power to prevent her from taking the post. She is subject to the same employment law and rights as the rest of us and such a clause without pay, would not stand much weight.
I believe she can be "recommended" to wait some time before taking the post though.

This press release. Is there 1 we can read ?

You don't think she has been briefing the Times? - they seem to have a lot of info, from a "source close to Sue". An entire talk track that supports a last minute move to take the CoS job. It doesn't pass the sniff test for many, not just me.

She is accused by others of briefing the Times.. I provided you the link to that accusation. You've rejected it. The PR machines are running at full throttle, its obvious to any sentient being.

At this point i wonder what conclusions people would infer if de Piffle was in this position?

I had actually been wondering the same. Trying to see it from a different perspective.

It reminded me of this story about him meeting a Russian ex-KGB agent in secret when foreign secretary but it didn't really get much coverage. Not compared with the Sue Gray story anyway. But he was only foreign secretary, not the head of the ethics department of the civil service.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...rivate-meeting-ex-kgb-agent-alexander-lebedev

Was he conducting a quasi-judicial inquiry, tasked with the utmost impartiality and subject to well defined rules of engagement?

I'd have thought the bigger issue, would be he may have been at risk of poisoning/assassination.

Are you still claiming that Sue Gray was meeting with Starmer whilst conducting her inquiry i.e. before January 2022.

I think I've been clear that there is more than one breach being alleged.
The job and the private briefing are separate. A judge would not appreciate an expert witness having a private off the record chat with a jury.

Sponsored Links
Back