Sue Gray

This isn’t about johnson. It’s about naughty Sue gray. Increasingly it’s looking like she quit to avoid being sacked had it run its course.

Sponsored Links
This isn’t about johnson. It’s about naughty Sue gray. Increasingly it’s looking like she quit to avoid being sacked had it run its course.
It has relevance to Johnson since the revelations of coercion and intimidation towards the Inquiry into his deceptive approach regarding parties held at #10. This just has all the hallmarks of a vindictive smear campaign.

Is this the report that they had decided not to publish, because they realised at the last minute that the process wasn't fair.

Was it a leak, or is the report now going to be released. I would actually really like to read it, so I sort of hope it does get published. It would be interesting to see what really went on between her and Starmer.

I wonder what the motive for leaking would be. I think the public has very little interest in Sue Gray. Are they still trying to influence ACOBA, to get them to extend Sue Gray's gardening leave. Or was it a desperate attempt to attack the Privileges Committee, in some way.

The only two people who know the answer to all those questions is sue gray and sir kier starmer.

From the news articles. It looks like a leaked report.

It will be interesting to read the guardian’s spin when they get round to writing it. You can often find the facts are between the left and right wing papers stances.

Sponsored Links
Nothing in the Guardian. I was wondering whether the Telegraph were going to drip feed details every day. There is another story, about a third of the way down their home page, but it's an old one, from 2nd May this year. Bit weird!

Is the independent pro Tory? According to sources it’s more left centre left.

Leftie john likes to tell fibs and make slurs when he can’t think of something credible to say
I’d go along with that. He can come across as a stuck record when he has nothing to add to a thread as you will no doubt find out.

IMG_5092.png

Sponsored Links
Back