Sue Gray

Sponsored Links
Jeez, do you ever feel sorry for journalists, trying to toothpick their way through all the he-said, she-said phraseology, leaks, misquotes and accusations?

Sponsored Links
Are you saying it hasn't happened before ?
Being promoted against your will can be constructive dismissal but not the other way around unless there are other factors.

We don’t have a right to be promoted just because others have.

Being promoted against your will can be constructive dismissal but not the other way around unless there are other factors.

Are you saying it hasn't happened before?

stuck record

Oh, you noticed? That's nice

It’s about naughty Sue gray.

Naughty Sue.
Integral Sue, is rapidly become Naughty Sue, it seems.

I'm focused on the naughty chit chats

naughty Sue

If only naughty Sue had chosen to cooperate and clear her name.

Naughty motorbiking thinks that if he throws enough vague smears, some will stick.

Has he found his imaginary press release yet?

Of course she could break her silence and put the record straight

What crime was he prosecuted for ? I must have missed his trial. It’s odd, because I’d have expected GD to be full of posts had he been prosecuted for a crime?

I don't think Johnson was actually prosecuted for unlawfully proroguing Parliament.

Can you think of a worse crime for a man in government?

She was requested for a role and it was blocked. And being passed over for promotion can be constructive dismissal.

Motorbiking really wants to attack Sue Gray, but he hasn't been able to find any good grounds.

He tred fabricating a Press release myth, but that didn't work.

It must be terrible trying to protect Johnson's "reputation."

And, obviously, failing.

Sponsored Links
Back