Supplier for Lots of Sockets

Used to say MK allways but, Some of the stuff is made in China ! Fitted a single socket the other day and it cracked from the screw to the switch , never ever had that problem with MK before, you could throw it around and it never broke. Suppose it all down to price these days

Sponsored Links
Worth getting the DP ones if the price is close.

I always use TLC now, usually cheapest and always shipped quickly.

MK are white, not off white, don't listen to KA.

Fitted some Hager sockets recently, similar in aesthetics to MK, but a slightly smaller profile. Have hager printed in a weird place, which I'm not a big fan of, but their accessories are nice enough. Really nice switching action

Legrand are nice too, feel a bit cheaper though

Sponsored Links
Sorry, please explain further ? Why ? All you have done is make a threat in the public forum ?

There is a difference between disagreeing and abusing someone.

If you close my account, that clearly indicates the side of the fence you sit on.

KA

The terminals on the light switches are toy town.

Regards,

KA

I use Crabtree for most decent domestics. MK sockets are good, but their switches are really cr@p these days.
I must concur, I hate the MK switches from an installation point of view, but the look okay once on and I do install them as often come across situation where grid mods are required, so to keep things aesthetically pleasing tend to use MK. Although it would be nice if they could find away around having MS top and bottom on the single mod plates.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back