Suprise Suprise ....France doesn't want them back !

Sponsored Links
EU sanctions against Belarus have damaged its economy

conflation

Belarus is an aggressor and a shill for Putin -there was little option but to impose sanctions, which have been approved by Estonia, France, Ireland, Norway, the United States and Britain, which said: "We will remain united and determined to protect the EU against these hybrid operations by Belarusian authorities."

As to your explanation of how and why they arrived in Belarus, you're way wide of the mark as usual. The migrants were lured to Belarus with false promises of entry into EU.
During a visit to the Belarus-Poland border on Friday, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko told migrants that his government could help them return to their home countries. But FRANCE 24’s Gulliver Cragg, reporting from a border camp in Belarus, said few were enticed by the offer.
“Everyone we spoke to said they do not plan to take advantage of the free flights being offered back to Iraq. They’re still determined to try to make it into the European Union,” says FRANCE 24’s Gulliver Cragg, reporting from Bruzgi
Stick to the truth, its easier to remember.
In your previous posts you claimed that these migrants were being forced onto the Belarus/Poland border by the Belarus government.
You are now Quoting an EU source confirming that these migrants are not being prevented from returning to their home countries and are at the Belarus border voluntarily.

conflation

Belarus is an aggressor and a shill for Putin -there was little option but to impose sanctions, which have been approved by Estonia, France, Ireland, Norway, the United States and Britain, which said: "We will remain united and determined to protect the EU against these hybrid operations by Belarusian authorities."
Indeed, and UK also has sanctions in place against Belarus.
Financial sanctions, Belarus
Belarus is currently subject to UK financial sanctions. This document provides a current list of designated persons.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/financial-sanctions-belarus

Sponsored Links
Stick to the truth, its easier to remember.
You wouldn't recognise the truth if it jumped up and bit your backside.

In your previous posts you claimed that these migrants were being forced onto the Belarus/Poland border by the Belarus government.
You are now Quoting an EU source confirming that these migrants are not being prevented from returning to their home countries and are at the Belarus border voluntarily.
In my previous post on Sunday 28th November, my comment was as reported at the time.
It's now Wednesday 1st December, in case you hadn't noticed, and the world moves on.
It still proves you're living in some parallel universe, where the truth is according to Vinty and no-one else.

Transam is well-known for pretending to be brain-damaged and inserting spelling and grammatical "errors"

He finds it entertaining.
I suspect that transam is damaged, but it's more to do with his ideology than any brain damage.

thats bolox

Iraq -was invaded by America

Syria -war on its own people by Assam and proxy by Russia, Iran etc

Yemen - proxy war by Saudi Arabia

Eritrea -nothing to do with UK

Iran -nothing to do with Blair
Read my post again.
I said, Tony Blair and co..
Iraq - Invaded by US/UK.

Syria- war was direct result of US/UK invasion of Iraq.

Yemen - proxy war initiated US/UK.
Saudia Arabia is the proxy in this case.

Eritrea - war, direct result of the spread of Islamic fundamentalism caused by US/UK wars in the middle east.

You wouldn't recognise the truth if it jumped up and bit your backside.

In my previous post on Sunday 28th November, my comment was as reported at the time.
It's now Wednesday 1st December, in case you hadn't noticed, and the world moves on.
It still proves you're living in some parallel universe, where the truth is according to Vinty and no-one else.
I apologise, sometimes i don't read your posts in their entirety.
Life is too short for that.
You could try giving the abridged versions of your thoughts.
Although i must confess, even they would stress test my attention span.

Read my post again.
It was nonsense both times. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Iraq - Invaded by US/UK.
Then you made some daft assumptions.

You don't think the Arab Spring had anything to do with it.

Why would US/UK want to go to war with Yemen?
Your assertion is ridiculous.

Eritrea - war, direct result of the spread of Islamic fundamentalism caused by US/UK wars in the middle east.
That's about the nearest you've got to a possible valid argument.
But the "direct result" bit is ludicrous. It might have been an indirect, unforeseen consequence, but the suggestion of "a direct result", is rubbish.

Then by your own admission, you base your awareness of what's happening in the world on brief snatches of the news, brief headlines, etc., or more likely brief comments by people like the DUP, and you fail to investigate their veracity.
You accept their claims verbatim, and without question.

Then you come out with your interpretation of what caused the spread of Islamic Fundamentalism. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Read my post again.
Iraq - Invaded by US/UK.

all of which would have happened with or without Blair -he made no material difference.

by the way, the UK government voted for Iraq, Syria etc

Brexit Britain, Blackwall tunnel

FFeJ3l8WUAALNVB

Then by your own admission, you base your awareness of what's happening in the world on

just your posts.
You base your opinion on what's happening in the world, just on my posts, but by your own admission, you don't read all of it?

Do you consider yourself well-informed?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back