Survival Instinct

Sponsored Links
In the highly highly unlikely event that this entity that you all bow down to exists, for what it allows to happen to people and in particular innocent children I want absolutely nothing to do with it. Much much more likely and my absolute belief is that this entity doesn't exist.

Having said that I think I am agnostic although I am not fully understanding of these "religeous or non-religeous" definitions. I do believe that we are not here by accident but it doesn't have anything to do with this all seeing all dancing vision of the church. Whatever is there assuming it exists I still have issues with the way it treats humanity or at least with the way it allows humanity to treat humanity

Sponsored Links
some say that after u snuff it u come back as some thing else ??

dunno

think I would like to come back as a Panda , in captivity

every one likes pandas and u get well looked after

we work for a Indian lady she is a practising Hindu she beleives in re incarnation , she had a stray cat come around her house which she looked after , she beleieved that it was the re-incarnation of some one she had known in her life and that it had come to her for help

not a bad way of looking at things imo any way

not a bad way of looking at things imo any way
I was getting worried about you, transam.
I remember you saying you were going outside for a bit, but you never mentioned you might be some time.
Is the much snow round your way?

Being as there is more than one religion that worships a particular God, at least some of them can’t be true. I think that rather than God creating man, I think Man created God. Nothing wrong with that if that’s what you believe in though.

Does evolution cause species to prefer life?

Bit arris about face , that choice of words .

Evolution doesn't "cause" anything ; things happen as a consequence of evolution.

A better expression (presuming all are equally - well adapted to the prevailing circumstances) might be "species that strive are more likely to survive, than those that don't."

Possibly?

Sponsored Links
Back