Survival Instinct

Sponsored Links
DIY fun...

I see things similarly.

Have you seen Stephen Fry discuss God?

He argues that there is no God, as God would not allow children to suffer being attacked by flies that make them blind.

I went to a Quaker school and was taught that evil things happen because God allows human beings free will.

Heaven and Hell are concepts devised to settle the question of what would happen when the innocent person's murderer dies.

But what happens when, like my Gran, you marry again after your first husband dies?

There's going to be a bit of an argument in heaven.....

Sponsored Links
went to a Quaker school and was taught that evil things happen because God allows human beings free will.
That is always the get out clause.Senior jewish figures repeat that clap trap even about the holocaust.It is all utter utter nonsense..God messed up then giving us free will..

If one believes god created everything,then yes,one would hope it was all made for a purpose

Well I don't believe in an omnipotent being so I struggle to see any point or purpose to anything at the cosmic scale. I know that makes me sound like I'm depressed but not so, for reasons I don't pretend to understand I've been given some time on earth so I'll make the best of it.

God gave us free will.......To worship him..him alone..etc..otherwise no heaven...yeah rite..v free...If the only thing that makes a person good is the fear of divine punishment or no heaven..then that person is a nasty piece of work.

I don't believe in God, but I do think you should try and make the most of your life.

I don't believe in God, but I do think you should try and make the most of your life.

Absolutely, for some reason (or maybe no reason) you're here right now, so make the best of it and don't think too deeply, it's a rabbit hole with no answers anyway.

Have you seen Stephen Fry discuss God?

He argues that there is no God, as God would not allow children to suffer being attacked by flies that make them blind.
Actually he says that if he is wrong he would confront 'god'...

Sponsored Links
Back