Svens eleven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does anyone else think, like me, that we should ditch sven as a bad job for too much money?

I would really like to know why he's so good as a manager and particularly england and why's he worth trust?

Seems to be only blind trust. I'd rather get real and employ a winner!

Sponsored Links
i think he has improved the team to a certain extent but i think he has run out of ideas and certainly doesnt seem to be able to implent quick changes ie brazil and portugal. I think the reason we're stuck with him is the cost of getting rid of him. I still think the best manager weve had in recent times was terry venebals, before that bobby robson.

yes, it all comes to money, and in big numbers.

I look forward to the day when some new managers come along through.

Let's face it England as a football team are cr*p! the football players are not interested in playing together they only try when they are playing for their clubs and picking up big bonuses.

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
Let's face it England as a football team are cr*p! the football players are not interested in playing together they only try when they are playing for their clubs and picking up big bonuses.

Well with only weeks to go until the world cup I hope I'm proved wrong and Sven's eleven goes all the way.

Funny old deal though, keep him until he's taken on the biggest competition in footy, then dump him.

So who will replace him?

I think the FA need to find, an ascendant coaching star with notso gifted players.. a risk taker.
Manager after manager stick with their nucleus of wayning ;) stars striving to draw or lose by a little, as a first priority, winning coming second.
Job is too political. The stars in ascendance, in their day, should have been given the chance .. J Charlton with little experience, had the magic with Ireland, B Clough .. had it, Venables could have got it etc.
Remember how Sir Alf left the goal machine Greaves, out of the '66 final team, in favour of Hurst? That was a brave risk .. paid off tho' !
Sadly, I don't think Jimmy recovered from that ... He did beat the booze tho'.
:D

empip said:
I think the FA need to find, an ascendant coaching star with notso gifted players.. a risk taker.
:D

Ah yes, but who is that risk taker?

you have to admire Sven ( and agent ) for conning the eng F A out of approx 2 mill a year
as most of us could pick the best 11 all we need is a motivator, but who that is god only knows..loll but it sure aint Sven :!: :!:

I just hope that all players are fit and ready so there wont be any excuses when it all ends up in tears
can England win it :?: frankly i dont care im half Italian so ill be cheering on the Azzurri ;)

Sponsored Links
Back