Swapping a Honeywell st772 Programmer for Horstmann C27

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could someone tell me how much of a problem it would be to replace my Honeywell st772 central heating programmer for a Horstmann C27 one.
I can't seem to find any info about the st772.They probably don't make it anymore.What is its exact equivalent.Thanks

Sponsored Links
yes its obsolete.
i like the rwb2e (landis/seimens) personally, none of that stoopid led display marlarcky.
follow the instructions of your desired programmer, and wire in accordingly .
:confused:

If i got a different programmer what re-wiring would be required.Is it a case of just connecting the existing wires that come into the old programmer to the appropriate numbered connections on the new programmer.
If i got them wrong would it damage anything.

on the back of the programmer you are taking off....err should be a wiring diag telling you what wire does what ie, hw on, ch on and if y plan hw off
make a note of wires .and wire as per destructions for your new prog........

if there is no wire diag you can search web, or ask honeywell, or get multimeter ooot and trace wires.

what system you got??? s plan yplan gravity log fire?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back