Swinson ....tut tut no wonder she wants to remain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind hating foreigners and non whites...Notchy hates everyone north of his town.Thinks all brexit heroes are thick.northerners are thick...1 step from Eugenics in action...Lal gal and Notchy are chomping at the bit to put their cross in the Jezza box.What is it with Notchy that he considers himself articulate,well balanced,clever,well informed,down with the kids,21st century hip hop happening dude.....yet his brain cell lets him down so much and he hates """ northern""" people from his own country.That is an insight into his real personality.Dark spiteful warped and full of hate

Not true.
I love Northern UK and its people.

But on this forum, the pig headed Brexiteers are mostly from the North: Lancashire, Yorkshire, Durham.

If you dont want to be labelled, show a more enlightened attitude.

Sponsored Links
How amusing coming from you!
Is it not possible for you to ever post anything that doesn't contain an insult?
Not true.

But on this forum, the pig headed Brexiteers are mostly from the North: Lancashire, Yorkshire, Durham.

ROF..FERKIN LARFINN...Says Notchy calling northern people thick..Enlightened....lololololo

Rofl...Ok..
So, is that an admission that you have made a leap? I'd like to see where Notch says he hates ALL Northerners. If you can't then I'll just put it down to you spouting nonsense again. There's a novelty eh.

Sponsored Links
pig headed Northern rabid brexer,
Replace ""northern"" with a skin colour or perjorative term for foreigner and Notchy would be screaming xenophobe racist,etc etc..As usual the biggest hypocrites going.

Not true.

I just don't get those up in Sunderland voting for Brexit and the Tories because they will look after the working man. The same tories who have shredded the schools budget and are cutting services on the NHS.

They bought the lie it was EU foreigners causing their problems and not Westminster policies. Credit to the press and Media for that.

I just don't get those up in Sunderland voting for Brexit and the Tories because they will look after the working man. The same tories who have shredded the schools budget and are cutting services on the NHS.

They bought the lie it was EU foreigners causing their problems and not Westminster policies. Credit to the press and Media for that.
Your problem if you "" do not get it""

So, is that an admission that you have made a leap? I'd like to see where Notch says he hates ALL Northerners. If you can't then I'll just put it down to you spouting nonsense again. There's a novelty eh.
You are entitled to your opinion..And to have a blinkered view.And to support your mate..And be uninformed and spout off about items you have no knowledge.But you are wrong...(my opinion)...If Notch said black is white you would support him...Change your name to Notchy's Lacky boy..

You are entitled to your opinion..And to have a blinkered view.And to support your mate..And be uninformed and spout off about items you have no knowledge.But you are wrong...(my opinion)...If Notch said black is white you would support him...Change your name to Notchy's Lacky boy..
I do hope you understand irony with your comment about being blinkered! Proper made me laugh that did, coming from you.
As did the nickname and multiple posts. Nice to see that I've got under your skin! That was easy :)

I do hope you understand irony with your comment about being blinkered! Proper made me laugh that did, coming from you.
As did the nickname and multiple posts. Nice to see that I've got under your skin! That was easy :)
No worries.Lacky boy.If your intention is to irritate...Dream on.

Rofl...Are you Notchy in disguise...Or just another patronising remoan berk and Notchy is your hero you aspire to?
Are you another one of those people that make stuff up, write ****ty, personal untrue comments about people but can't take any criticism at all (dish it out, can't take it), second guess them incorrectly, don't have the ability to understand the written word, have a chip on your shoulder about Southerners, ignore facts and then get all precious when someone gives up talking to you in a reasoned way because you're completely nuts?

I think you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back